Amnesia

Thanks to Fantomfaire, Flamingaura, Pineapplegirl123 (FanFiction) AnonRyder23, Lunadragon26, Spidergal  and Chione (Wattpad)  Also thanks to those who’ve voted on wattpad and by adding to their reading favorites as well as to those on FanFiction who did the same thing.

This is a super long chapter. Over 3000 words, so I hope you all enjoy. ^^ I think this is by far my favorite chapter I’ve written for this story. I took a lot of time writing this out. Please make sure to review and comment. It gives me so much motivation to continue.

Chapter 7: Amnesia

Cassidy groaned into the pillow as she slowly began to drift back into consciousness. Her eyes flew open at the scent that was embedded into the pillow as well as the sheets. She quickly sat up but immediately regretted it as nausea and a headache slammed through her.

Ow, Cassidy thought. What the hell happened last night?

She looked around at her surroundings and realized she had no idea where she was or how she got there. She wasn’t even wearing her own clothes. Instead, she was wearing a long t-shirt. Panic filled the young teenager. She slid off of the bed and stood on two wobbly legs. Once she regained her balance, Cassidy cautiously moved towards the door but stopped when something caught her attention in the corner of her eye.

A Swiss Army Knife lying flat on top of the dresser. She stumbled her way over to the dresser and grabbed the small weapon. She had no idea what was waiting for her on the other side of door and she didn’t want to leave the room unprotected.

Cassidy pulled the longest blade out of its slot and grabbed the doorknob, gave it a sharp twist, and pushed the door open. As she walked through the doorway, Cassidy could hear the sound of running water coming down from the dark hallway. Slowly, she placed one foot in front of the other and cautiously made her way over to the source of the noise.

Suddenly the water shut off and Cassidy pressed her back against the wall. Her breathing became more rapid with every passing second. She kept telling herself to remain calm. If she began to panic, she would get sloppy. Cassidy held her breath as she watched the doorknob to the bathroom slowly turning.

She tightened her grip on the blade as the door opened. Before the man had time to turn, Cassidy rammed her body against the man, catching the man by surprise as he fell down onto his back. Before he had a chance to get up, she straddled his hips and pressed the long blade firmly against his jugular.

“Don’t move, I swear if you make one move I will slit your throat.” She warned.  Even though she had the man right where she wanted him, she knew she couldn't hold him for long. She could feel her hands shaking and her eyelids still felt heavy “Now, where am I?”

“Whoa Cass, just calm down,” The familiar voice said. Cassidy let out a shaky breath once she realized who the voice belonged to, but refused to remove the blade from his neck. “It’s me, it’s Shawn. I brought you back to my place after what happened with Jason. Do you remember?”

Shawn could feel Cassidy’s hand slacken from his throat as she tried to recall what happened last night. He slowly inched his hand towards her hand that held the weapon against his neck. Gently, he pried his Swiss Army Knife from her hand. Cassidy snapped back into reality and realized Shawn had retrieved the weapon from her. She slammed his hand against the wall causing the weapon to drop down onto the floor and placed her hand tightly around his throat.

“I can’t remember anything from last night, why can’t I remember?” She asked, her voice shaking. “How did I even get in these clothes? Where’s Becca?”