Part 15- Montreal (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Then we leave the hotel and he walks me over to a maple tree, like a Huge maple tree. Kyle let's go of my hand and walked over to it and sat down " Come On jazz" Kyle said patting the grass beside him. I walked over as the wind blew my blackish hair around and I sat on the grass with my back against the tree beside Kyle. We talked for a while and he told me about his sister then a lot more people were in the park just hangout and playing games and stuff " Why did you take me here?" I asked " When we were driving to the hotel I saw this tree and whatever" Kyle said pretending to be cool "Okay then... So did you always live in California" I asked wondering why he was being weird. I put my dark blue Tampa Bay Lightning sweater and then focused back onto Kyle "No I used to live in Australia but it's chill and whatever" Kyle said and it annoyed me because he didn't sound like that before. " What the heck? Can you cut the stupid cool act" I said as I stood up and walked to the front of him and stood there "What act babe. Just chill " he said leaning towards me and reached for my hand and I slap it away "What the heck is wrong with you right now. " I yelled "Baby chill" he said leaning back on the tree again "Chill. Really what the heck and never call me baby or babe again" I said stomping away and back to the hotel.

I walked into the Hotel dodging people walking around and took the elevator to the 6th floor which wasn't a long ride. The doors opened and I walked to my room and opened it with my room card and ran to my bed, jumped into it and lied there.
Suddenly I heard a beep from my pocket again but this time it was Maddy.
Maddy: Hey. How's it going down there?
Bridget: Really good
Maddy: I already got the shovel ready. Who did it and what happened
That was Maddy for you she knew me the best. Plus she was always there for me.
Bridget : Promise you won't tell

Maddy: Of course do you even have to ask me.

Bridget: True. Okay it's Kyle. We were hanging out at the park and we were talking about his sister and just stuff together and it was fun. Then a lot of people started hanging out at the park and stuff and then he started saying "Chill" and "Whatever" and started calling me "Baby" and "Babe". So I flipped out on him and here I am now just in the hotel room talking to my best friend and blah blah blah.

Maddy: Dude its fine. It's just a stupid guy and it's Kyle so who cares. You have Liam and I have to go but text me later love you. Plus why were you hanging with Kyle in the first place?

Bridget: K love you too ttyl

I left messages and went to music and put on one of my favorite songs She Bad by Cameron Dallas and danced and song along. I walked over to my window in my room and looked out the window and I noticed that I could see the maple tree that Kyle was sitting under. I looked around the tree and saw a girl making out with someone and they guy was pressed against the tree and he had his hands around her legs and her legs her tightly around his waist. It was Kyle and a girl.

I felt something wet go down my cheek. What the heck. Was that a tear. No I don't care about guys especially Kyle. He's a player so I should've excepted it from him. But why am I crying. No. No . No. I wiped the tear away and heard a knock on the door so I paused my music an walked to door and walked to the door and opened the door to see Mia.

Mia stood there with a smile on her face she was wearing a dark purple crop top that said "Don't like me well I don't care" in black writing and really short dark washed jean shorts. Her hair was down with curls at the tips and she was wearing a diamond ring. "Hey Bri" Mia said waving at me I moved over to let her in and she took off her blue and green vans. I sat on the leather couch and she sat beside me "Bri?" I said "Ya I think shorter names fit you like I call Kyle, Kai all the time" Mia explained and I laughed " Okay I like that" I said as I took my sweater off and threw it on my bed.

"So not to be mean and not that I mind. But why are you here?" I asked Mia "I wanted to get to know you so let's play 21 questions" Mia said combing her fingers though her hair. "What about 15 questions and we do it over texting" I suggested cause I don't really want to talk right now. " Okay" Mia said as she got on her shoes and left.

(Okay what Bridget is saying is in the black printing like this and what Mia says is in this printing)

Ready
Ya I'll ask first
K
1. Favorite TV show
i am jazz and gravity falls
2. Favorite colour
Turquoise
3. When is your birthday
July 12
4. Something you've always wanted to do
Jump off a cliff with someone
5. Favourite Female Singer
Becky G or Avril Lavigne
6. Favorite Band
R5
7. Dream Job
Athlete
8. Favorite Sport
Football and Basketball
9. Favourite Foster Flavor
Banana
10. Something you regret doing
Dating Liam.
What really???

Wait why did I write that is it true. But I've liked Liam for a long time.

No jk

Or was I?

Oh lol 11. Adopt a child or have one
Adopt
12. Is Kyle your friend
He said I was his so I guess so Idk or care
Lol 13. Where are going to college
I am going to a sports college in Canada
Wow so we won't see you after this year
Nope
Oh. 14. Three words you would use to describe yourself
Competitive, Protective, Smart
15. Dogs or Cats?
Dogs
K your turn
1. Your best friend
Megan
Adam's  girlfriend?
Yup
2. Three words you would use to describe yourself
Fun, Chill, Smart
3. Favourite Sport
Cheerleading or Soccer
4. Favourite Hockey team
Montreal Canadiens
5. Boyfriend?
I'm a player, like my brother
6. Favourite Male Singer
Shawn Mendes
Just like Makenna lol
7. Something you've never seen but want to
For Kyle to stay with a girl for a while and for him to fall in love. Or for Kyle to smile not smirk. Maybe that will happen with you cause he's never been friends with a girl lol
You must be jk cause it will never happen. 8. Favourite Subject
Science or Geography
9. Love or Money
Money cause I can buy a husband lol
Lol 10. Fav singer
Taylor Swift
Do u watch the hunger games
Um who doesn't lol
Lol right. 11. Favourite character from the hunger games
Katniss or Rue
12. Cats or Dogs
Dogs
13. Do you have any pets?
Yes I have 3. I have 2 dogs a golden retriever named Katniss and a black retriever named Peeta from the hunger games . I also have a cat named Jewel and it's a white fluffy cat
Awwwe cute 14. Favourite Colour
Dark Blue or Purple
15. Birthday?
October 2

Then we said bye and ended the game. But what really still shocks me is that I put that I regret dating Liam , is that true. No it can't be. Why would I think that. But. No. Maybe.

Authors Note;
Hey everyone hope you liked the chapter excited to write the next one. Did u know thus chapter is more than 2240 words. Pic attached to the chapter is Bridget.