Dean moved his hand to the radio and started blasting Kansas.

I smiled brightly.

Dean glanced at me from the rearview mirror and smiled when he noticed I was singing along with the song.

"You like classic rock?"

"Are you kidding me? I freaking love it!" I yelled.

He smiled brightly along with Sam.

The rest of the ride we rode it while listening to all of Dean's favorite bands and songs. Time flew by and before we knew it, it was pitch black outside and we were pulling up to a motel.

"We will be at Bobby's before noon tomorrow. But we need a good night rest and a shower." Dean spoke out as he turned off the ignition and grabbed his stuff from the trunk.

Sam and I got out with our stuff and followed Dean as he went to go get us a room.

When he finally arrived back he only held up one key. "There was only one room available"

I understood what he was saying. I would have to sleep with them. Shit.

We walked to the room and opened it. There were only 2 queen size beds a table a bathroom and a couch.

"Call the couch." I said as I entered the room and put my stuff on it.

"That's not good for your back. Take the bed and I'll take the couch." Sam insisted.

"That's sweet Sam but the couch wouldn't even fit you. Besides I don't mind. Take the bed." I told him signaling him to take the bed.

"No Katherine. I can handle the couch even if it's too small for me. Take the bed." He was getting annoying now.

"Sam I swear to god if you don't take the damn bed I'm gonna knock you out and make you sleep in it." I threatened.

Sam was about to argue but when he saw my face he knew not to fight back.

He walked over to the bed and sat down.

I sat down on the couch and reached into my bag to pull out some pajamas. "I'm gonna go take a shower. Be right back." I told the boys while making my way to the bathroom.

Once I entered I turn the knob half way and began stripping out of my clothes. I hopped into the shower and did my business.

While washing my body I couldn't help but look at all the scars on my body. One in particular that runs from chest down to my stomach made me shudder.

~France 12 century~

It's been over 2 centuries since my life fell apart. 2 centuries since I killed everyone I loved. 2 centuries since I became a monster, an abomination, a hybrid. 2 centuries since I stopped aging.

My body was forever 21.

I was currently living in France. I learned that it is very easy for me to learn languages. So I started learning as many as I can. Besides learning the languages I found out that I can speak without an accent. It comes in use surprisingly.

Besides the languages I've also learn how to play many musical instruments and also obtain my knowledge by reading as many books as I can.

Life here in France has been amazing but that all changed when I noticed I was being stalked.

I was heading to my home one night when someone grabbed me from behind putting some type of chemical on my face to make me fall asleep.

I couldn't fight back and fell asleep.

Once I regained consciousness I realized I was strapped to a chair.

I screamed for help for hours until someone came into the dark room.

A man who was dressed in a suit came over to me and chuckled. I had no idea who or what he was.

"You look just like your mother Katarina." The man spoke out.

I began to pull on the straps in hopes of it breaking but it never succeeding.

"How does it feel to feel so utterly hopeless and useless? How does it feel to be weak? An abomination like you shouldn't have even been born and I plan on making sure you are no longer breathing to see tomorrow." He hissed and before I knew it he plunged some long blade into my chest and cut downwards.

I screamed in pain and cried. For hours he tortured me before darkness consumed me.

When I woke up I was covered in blood and I was in the opposite side of the room. I was off of the chair and noticed the man who tortured me on the other side of the room dead.

I broke down in tears right then and there before getting up and running out of the place and running away from the town and then soon the country.

I knew from that moment on that I would need to keep moving forward and to never stay in one moment for too long or else bad things were to happen.

~Present~

I quickly brushed my pass away from me before turning off the water and getting out of the shower. I towel dried myself before putting on a rolling stone t-shirt and some shorts. I dried my hair the best I could before walking out.

Dean was on his bed chilling and Sam was on the couch with his eyes shut and blankets on him.

I completely lost it then.

Dean looked at me questionably before I sped over to Sam and swung him over my shoulder. He let out a big oof as Dean was laughing his ass off.

I went over to his bed and plopped him down on it.

"I told you I would sleep on the damn couch so deal with it." I hissed at Sam who had a face as if he was just violated.

"How the hell could you pick me up?" He gasped.

"I'm stronger than I look moose!"

I was walking back to the couch now and Sam was following me.

I turned to face him to yell at him but Dean yelled out first," For the love of god why don't y'all just sleep in the same damn bed! Its only for a night!"

I looked at Dean and then at Sam. I let out a big gust of air before speaking, "Fine! Come on Sam."

I jumped onto the bed and saw as Sam had a worried look on his face.

"Sam if you don't get into this damn bed-!"

"Okay okay fine" He surrenders.

He walked on over to the bed and got under the covers with me.

"Finally! Now get some damn sleep!" Dean breathed out as he got up to turn off the light and went back to his bed.

I turned my body to the side and looked at the wall.

Sam was getting in his own sleeping position too until he finally stopped.

I could hear both of the boy's hearts thumping and getting to a steady beat signaling that they were falling asleep.

Hearing the boy's hearts soothed me and before I knew it darkness consumed me as well and I fell into the best sleep I ever had.

___________________________________

I know its a bit short, sorry!

Comment

Vote

Question :Dean or Sam?