"I don't know anything, other then you'd be worth the wait."

I felt my eyes start to prickle again. "What do I have to do, to make you see that loving me, is the absolute worst thing you could do?"

"Love me back... then vanish out of thin air." He joked, but I could tell he was probably referring to April.

I felt something boiling inside me now, and I finally utter out what I have been thinking for the past weeks.

"I think we're moving too fast, I mean, it's too fast for me. And I know you said that I'm worth the wait, but we don't have an eternity Ross. I have no idea if out of no where, empathy will suddenly strike me like a bolt of lightning, or if I will die an old hag. But I know I like you a lot." I felt my word getting jumbled, and I shook my head at the word vomit that just happened because I have been bottling a lot of things up.

I sighed and rubbed my head. "Let me start over." I placed my hand over his and sighed in content. "I want to get to know you better."

"And then what?" Ross asked confused.

"And then... We'll see if I am still afraid of you loving me." I took a deep breath. And maybe begin to entertain the idea of loving you back."

***
5:23 AM Just getting home.

"Who's there?" The lights flickered on making me gasp loudly and hide behind Ross and he tended up too, but we both sighed at the sight of Mama Vi with her hair in curlers.

"It just us, sorry we got here late... er or I guess early." Ross shrugged. "We made a stop at a roadside attraction because the truck was having issues, but I got it fixed." Ross yawned and I did too.

"Okay, well you kids get to bed and recover, spring break is almost over." Vi yawned to and waved us away.

Me and Ross bounded up the stairs hand in hand and as soon as our door was shut, the constant questioning continued. "Do you have any piercings?"

Ross chuckled as he walked towards the closet and started to get dressed for bed, and I did the same.

"No. You?"

"Well, my belly button was pierced so were my ears, but they all got closed up because I didn't like cleaning the holes. Ugh, it just smelled terrible."

"Uh okay?" Ross came out of the closet laughing and I laughed too. "When did you first start writing?" He plopped down on the bed and rolled over to make room for me.

"Well, I started writing really morbid and gruesome poems when I was eight, because I had an awkward obsession with Edgar Allen Poe. But my aunt took me to my parents storage shed on time, and I found a box of journals, some of them filled to the brim with tests and observations and the rest just blank, so it just kinda happened." I shrugged.

"How many journals do you have?" He asked as he put his hands behind his pillow and I laid my head on his chest.

"This one is my fifth." I whispered.

"Who was your first kiss?" I then asked.

"An awkward mistletoe kiss at my parents Christmas party, I'm pretty sure she was like a distant cousin of mine, I can't remember her name though. But my first tongue kiss was in the fourth grade at a roller rink, we clashed teeth though." He remarked and I shuddered at the thought.

"Well, I already told you my first kiss was that kid Pete, and sadly my first tongue kiss was Rider." I sighed and snuggled against Ross' chest. "My first date was you though."

I was half asleep by this time, and I'm pretty sure I imagined this last part.

"Well hopefully I will be your last for all of that." He mumbled before I fell asleep.

•••••••••
Six days until my R5 concert and I am so ready.

Oh and I also got tagged in this post to do 50 facts about me but I am cutting it down to 20 so here it goes!

1) I am Mexican,Japanese and Indian

2) I live in Kansas (aka the heart of America)

3) My dad is a rapper

4) I have sung solos in at least 8 choir completions (I always get second or third wtf)

5) I have three older sisters and one baby sister

6) I am fifteen years old (I have been writing on Wattpad since I was twelve)

7) my birthday is May 20th 2000

8) my parents are divorced (and it's good that they are, they were terrible together tbh)

9) my middle name is Gissel

10) I HATE MINIONS

11) I have a pet rabbit named Waffles

12) I have been in love with the same boy for five (almost six years)

13) My mom works at Dior (so I get free make-up sometimes)

14) I don't have a room, just a mattress on the corner of the floor and a bookshelf.

15) I can beatbox

16) I just barely started watching Dan&Phil on YouTube (also pewdiepie and I am in LOVE)

17) I watched like four r5TV videos in 2010 and I thought they were kinda cool (I was a major directioner back then) but it pretty cool, because little did I know that I was going to fall in love with R5

18) IM A LARRY STYLINSON SHIPPER

19) Despite my user name, no I don't actually ship coss, it just kinda happened

20) I have two secret wattpad accounts and they're not about raura or r5 >:)

Thanks so much for reading,

-Aliah