"Okay, okay enough about your sex life. How was the honeymoon besides the sex?" He asked me. I smiled while trying to remember all the things we got to do and see.

"Well, I really can't say my favorite part. Each place we visited was too stunning and amazing for me to just pick a favorite one you know?" I asked, Liam nodded.

"How was Rome?"

"Brilliant! We saw the Ostia Antica and that was absolutely amazing. The Colosseum was probably the best part, I can see why so many people go there. And the food, oh my god don't even get me started on the food,"

"Good?"

"Too good to even talk about."

"Where else did you go? You went to Paris right?"

"Yeah we went to Spain before Paris though and let me tell you, Girona is the place to be. Fuck every other place in Spain, Girona is where it's at. There was bike riding tours and horse back riding tours and site seeing and the food oh lord the food was good! Liam I don't even know where to start with Spain."

"Did you visit the beach ?"

"We rode horses on the beach. It was awesome!"

"But you didn't like go to the beach?" Liam asked, I shook my head and then remembered the sea lion incident.

"We saw a sea lion though. That was really cool, I've never seen one besides at sea world." I chuckled.

"Did you see any in Hawaii? I wanna take Sophia there."

"Hawaii was awesome. Like it was crazy awesome. No we didn't see any sea lions but we swam with dolphins and went whale watching and snorkeling and it was literally just the most beautiful place we had visited. The weather was kind of humid the entire time, but the water was so nice. The water was so warm and you could walk out for miles and not go above your waist it was insane!"

"What part of Hawaii did you go to?" He asked before taking a bite out of his sandwich.

"Oahu, it's beautiful. There's wind surfing and regular surfing. It's just so cool, plus the food is top notch!"

"You've said that about every place, that the food is the best." Liam laughed. It was true, the food was fantastic every where we went. I was not disappointed.

"We tried snails in Paris, too." I chuckled remembering how nervous Harry was to try them.

"But you won't eat Oysters?"

"Please don't bring those up."

"How were the snails?"

"Actually really good. They were a bit salty but over all they were really good. Harry and I ate them all. It was the texture I didn't like."

"Maybe I should take Sophia to Paris instead." Liam mumbled. Why was he wanting to take Sophia everywhere all of a sudden?

"Well if your looking for a place to go site seeing and just chill then Paris is your best option. But Hawaii has a lot more activities."

"True, but... I mean I don't know."

"Are you guys planning a vacation or something?" I asked.

"We're uh, no. Honeymoon options."

I choked. Literally choked on my sandwich. Liam had to get up and make sure I was okay.

"Woah, you okay?" He asked.

"Uh yeah. I just wasn't expecting that. So you're getting married?" I asked him. He just looked down and nodded.

"Well, I mean I haven't asked her yet. But I have the ring and every thing I just need to give it to her."