"Shoot!" The mysterious person yelled, there was a series of struggling under the canvas and finally it was tossed off. It revealed a man underneath with messy brown hair, he looked confused as he looked over at the three of them.

"Ian, what's with all the noise? I was trying to sleep," he yawned and scratched his head lazily. He looked around deliriously, "Where are my sunglasses?"

Ignoring the question, the man that had been yelling at them whose name is apparently Ian looked back at the other guy and said, "Adam what are you doing here, you're supposed to be out there training people!"

"I was asleep," he yawned again, "Man, I have a really bad headache... You seen my sunglasses?"

Ian held his head in his hands, "No, I haven't seen your d@mn glasses! For once, I thought you woke up yourself, but here I find you in my tent!"

The guy shrugged then said, " Ian, you didn't sleep?"

"If I did I would've found you in my tent, why are you in my tent!"

He shrugged again then glanced behind him and grinned, "Found them! Thanks Ian!" He reached over and grabbed his weird pair of tinted glasses, similar to Ian's, and placed them over his eyes, "Oh, as for why I was here, I probably just thought it was my tent or something, I was drunk.... I'm pretty sure." He shrugged again and pulled up the chair besides the desk and sat in it. He glanced over at Seto and Ty.

"Hey, who are they? Don't think I've seen them around."

"H-hello," Seto stuttered, Seto was slightly taken aback by the carefree attitude this guy had, especially in front of this scary, stern guy.

"Nice to meet you! You must be new as of yesterday... or today. I'm not entirely sure." He held out his hand for Seto and Seto cautiously walked forward. He shook the strange man's hand very lightly.

"Don't worry, I don't bite, name's Adam! I'm the general of this facility," Seto's eyes widened. This guy?! The general, that has to be some kind of joke, right? The Ian fellow acts more like a general than this guy.

"The g-general!" Seto gasped amazed, Adam nodded with a goofy grin, then he looked behind Seto to Ty.

"Hey, what about you?" Adam pointed to Ty behind Ian, "Are you new too?"

"Sure am!" Ty grinned and walked over to Adam, but was pulled back by Ian.

"Not so fast, hand over the headphones, now," Ian's voice sounded forced, like he was trying to remain calm, Ty looked back over to Ian and frowned.

To Seto Ty looked like he was contemplating something but was soon interrupted by Adam once more. He seemed to do a lot of that, "Leave it be Ian, let him keep it, it's not like it is going to kill anyone."

Ian faltered, "He's breaking the rules, the protocol."

"It's fine, I'm the general, right?" Ian nodded, "Then I override the rules, I say let him keep it, oh and if you took anything from this guy," the general patted Seto on his shoulder and grinned, "give it back."

Adam let go of Seto and rubbed his head, he sighed happily and left towards the exit, Ian stumbled and chased after him, "Adam! Wait we still have more to discuss!" Ty yanked out Seto's cloak from Ian's grip as he passed.

"You won't be needing this anymore," he smirked. When the two had cleared the room he handed it back to Seto.

"Thank you again! I can't thank you enough for once again giving this back to me," Seto clutched his cloak tightly as he slipped it back on.

"Come on, let's go before we get in more trouble," Seto nodded in agreement and followed quickly behind Ty. He felt his stomach growl but knew there would be no breakfast, the sun had risen well over the horizon and everyone was surely done eating.