Chapter 1

I will love you forever until infinity," Lauren whispered in Y/N's ear before planting a kiss on Y/N's temple. "We're infinity."

2 years later

"Pour me another glass!" Y/N angrily slurred. "If you don't, I will end you!" The bartender widen his eyes before pouring her another drink. He hurriedly walked to the other side of the bar, avoiding eye contact with the Latina. "Dick." Y/N mumbled under her breath.

"Tsk. Tsk.Y/N....Where have you been? Why haven't you been answering my calls?" Y/BF/N frowned. Her best friend looked awful. Makeup was smeared and her hair stuck to her face.

"Go away Y/BF/LN! I don't have time for you and your lectures. I'm sure your weird girlfriend is howling for you somewhere." Y/N rolled her eyes and continued drinking from her glass.

"Y/N, let's go home," Y/BF/N softly said.

"To what?! She is gone and god knows where! I fucked up Y/BF/NN." Y/N spat. Tears began to pool in her eyes, Y/N desperately blinked back the tears.

"It's not your fault," Y/BF/N sat next to Y/N on a stool, rubbing her back. "it's not like you had a choice, Y/N. You can't change the past."

"I know. It's been two years. I just fucking miss her."

"Let's go home, it's getting late. I got a phone call from Sarah and she set us up with an appearance at Victoria's Secret campaign. It's this weekend okay? Just a heads up."

"Whatever. Take me home loser!"

A/N: Hey guys, i hope this was ok. I decided to start a Lauren/You because why not? Lauren af.