"Stab yourself."

"Mmmff!" I tried to talk. He wouldn't do this. "Mmmf!"
He grabbed the dagger and stabbed himself, deep in his stomach. He didn't even wince. Jason's eyes reflected horror.
"Repeat after me. I was wrong. Forgive me."
"Forgive me." he said through gritted teeth.

"Again."

"I was wrong." he stabbed himself again, through his leg. "Forgive me." blood soaked his clothes. He pulled out the dagger.

"Do it until I say you can stop."

"You can't-" Leo was cut off by Tartarus pressing the knife closer. Commander took a deep breath and stabbed himself once more.

"I was wrong." he stabbed himself. "Forgive me."

as time flowed by, blood pooled out around him. Piper was crying silently, and Hazel had her eyes closed. The rest just looked horrified at Tartarus's evil scheme.

"I-" he choked on his words and blood poured out of his mouth. "I was wrong." The knife was now positioned at his heart. "For-"

"Stop."

The word made me relax. But he was really in a bad state. He had lost a lot of blood. Tartarus crouched in front of him and took the knife away. Commander was looking down, blood still dripping from his mouth.
"Have anything to say?" Tartarus taunted. Commander looked at him straight in the eye. His stormy sea green eyes glared right into his.

"F*ck you."

We were all frozen.
Tartarus scowled and kicked him, and he fell over, coughing.
"Stand up."
How could he? He was already half dead.
"Or he dies."
His knife was now at my neck. Commander stood up unsteadily and leaned heavily on one foot. Blood dripped from his clothes, staining the stones red.
"Kill him."
Tartarus pointed at Jason. Commander's eyes widened.
"Tartarus-"
"Do as I please." he hissed.
Jason's gag dissapeared. He closed his blue eyes.
"Do it."
Piper let out a muffled cry. Commander looked at everyone in the eye, and he looked at me.

Don't stop me.

Commander put his hand over his wound that was dangerously close to his heart. "I'm not killing him."
Tartarus scowled. "You'll let him die."
"If I see one drop of blood from Luke, I will personally take my heart out. This cut went straight through. All I have to do is put my hand in and grope around for it. And I know exactly where my heart is."
I felt sick. I definatly didn't want to see his heart. I could feel the knife getting a little further away from my neck.
"You're lying."
Commander's hand went in the knife wound. A sickening sound was heard and I felt like I would be sick. His expression didn't change. His eyes glared into Tartarus's.
"Let us go. Or you lose me."
Tartarus narrowed his eyes. "Fine."
"Swear on the River Styx that you will not hurt all of them ever again."
"Thats-"
Commander's face changed into one of pure pain. I wanted to block my ears. The sounds were worse than nails on a chalkboard.
"I swear on the River Styx that I will not ever hurt all of these people again."
"Let them go."
The shackles dissapeared.
Commander took out his hand halfway.
"You will let us go to camp."
Tartarus scowled. "Next time, you wont be able to do this." He glared at him. "You won't be able to deal with the pain." He dissapeared like that into a fine black sand. We all ran up to him, and it was all really chaotic. But I could see his smiling, weary face. His arms hugged everyone close together.