Chapter 17

이힛힛힛힛
음홧홧홧홧홧
Oh. Yeeeeeahhhh.
So I was just going crazy over there. Don't worry.
Anyway, I need to do my 'dam' homework and I'm here writing. Yeah. I'm just resting for 30 minutes.
Yeeeeeaaahhhhh.
Anyway, thank you:-)
For votes and comments and etc.
Chapter time.

Victor's POV

Kronos appeared next to Annabeth, and put the ball in her head. The ball of black seeped into her. Her gray eyes went dark. She screamed, cried, and followed Omega's example. He stuck the same dagger he used on him on her, sticking the dagger in and twisting it.
Kronos laughed. "Omega! Look at th-" he was cut off by Omega jumping on top of him. I was suprised he had the strength to. He looked like he was chewed by a dragon then spat out and stomped on by a few more dragons. His eyes glowed with anger. He ruthlessly stabbed him, and I unfroze. I ran over to Kronos and Omega, while Omega was going bananas.
Kronos was laughing like a maniac. "Look! Your fatal flaw! P-" he was cut off by me stabbing a knife in his brain. He howled in pain, and the black smoke returned to its owner. Annabeth broke down and sobbed in Renya's arms, while Omega stabbed him again between the eyes. And left his sword there. He stood up. Kronos had pulled out my dagger and his wound healed. Omega pulled out his sword from Kronos and just took out a few daggers and pinned him to the ground. He stomped on his once, still not sasified. Kronos growled and struggled from the ground. A blast of water hit him square in the face.
"How dare you." I flinched at his voice, which practically dripped with venom.
Kronos managed a smile while picking out one dagger in his shoulder. "Your weak spot." he tutted.
Omega's eyes glowed with power. Kronos screamed as his bones stuck out of his arms, sticking up in odd ways.
I was horrified.
"I'm not scared of you." he snarled.
"Omega!"
He didn't seem to hear me. I remembered the day he killed Alex. The look in his eyes.
I pulled him away.
Kronos couldn't do anything till he healed. We had to run.
"Come on." I said, helping Annabeth up. "Lets leave this place." I looked around. I felt drained now, that I moved so much. Nico yawned. Renya shook Nico awake and we ran. We heard Kronos bellowing in anger. Omega stumbled and I cursed. Right. He was hurt.
"Just a little bit more." I mumbled. His eyes flitted to mine, and back in front again. He nodded slightly.
I didn't know how far we ran. All I knew is that everyone wanted to get far, far away from that place.
We stopped at a cluster of trees, and Nico sat down. Annabeth shuddered and wrapped her arms around herself. Renya looked a little shocked. I sighed.
"Is everyon-"
thump.
Omega.
I whipped around to see him on the ground, a hand on his stomach. He was breathing heavily, and his eyelids were half closed.
I knelt beside him, and took the hand off of his stomach to reveal a wound about the size of my fist. It was crusty with dry blood.
I opened my bag and cleaned the wound with a cotton swab. He winced as the cotton swab touch it, and his hand went back to the wound but I pulled it back. I knew there were other wounds. I sat him up and made him lean on a tree. I removed what was left of his shirt and tended to other wounds too. He was covered in blood, some that was dry and some that was fresh. After tending to his wounds, I realised he was asleep. I didn't wake him. I wanted to ask him. About everything. But more than that, I was relieved that he was alive. Nico had also nodded off to sleep, and I saw that Renya had taken care of his hand. I stared at the sapling. It looked weak, and skinny. I didn't understand how it would protect the camp like the big, thick tree that was there before.
"It looks very weak."
I looked at Renya, who had read my thoughts.
"Its all we have." I said.
"Its kinda sad."
I picked up a stick and drew lines in the ground.
"Atleast we have something."
She twirled her black hair between her fingers.
"You look like an optimist sometimes."
"I'm a pessimist."
She smiled. "Sometimes."
I scowled. "You're not hurt?"
"No." she looked at the swiggly lines that I drew.
"Whats that?"
I looked down.
Alathea.
I pursed my lips and rubbed out the Greek letters with my foot. She was thankfully Roman, so it took some time for her to read greek. I looked at Annabeth, who looked haunted. She was shivering, as if it was cold. The dark circled under Nico's eyes looked darker. He looked older, like he had aged 5 years at the cursed place. Annabeth closed her dark, haunted eyes.
I glanced at Omega. I didn't know if he was awake or not. He was obviously in pain though. I leaned back. I looked at Renya. She looked a lot like-
she met my eyes.
My cheeks burned as I adverted my gaze.
She looked a lot like Alathea.

캬하핫핫
ㅇㅅㅇ
Guess!Guess! Guess whats coming next suckers!
^ㅇㅅㅇ^