"I need the other one to hold you, make you feel, make you feel better!" My vocal blip works out, and then I see a flash of orange hair. Hell to the yes.

Hayley Williams bounces up and hooks arms with me as we sing the next line.

"It's not a walk in the park to love each other!" I fall out and let Hayley do most of the vocal work on this part, but I join in for the next part. "But when our fingers interlock, can't deny, can't deny, you're worth it!"

"'Cause after all this time, I'm still into you..." Hayley trails off, gesturing to Liam as he picks it up promptly.

"I should be over all the butterflies, but I'm into you." Liam sings loudly and very emotionally.

Copie responds strongly, "I'm into you!"

"And baby even on our worst nights, I'm into you," Liam replies.

"I'm into you!" Hayley and Copie sing at the same time.

"Let 'em wonder how we got this far, 'cause I don't even need to wonder at all." Hayley finishes up the first section of the song, "Yeah after all this time, I'm still into you."

Zayn jumps forward onto one the stage's huge speakers and flies into the second verse. "Recount the night that I first met your mother. And on the drive back to my house, I told you that, I told you that, I loved ya!"

"You felt the weight of the world fall off your shoulder. And to your favorite song, we sang along, to the start of forever." Louis snatches the spotlight away quickly, dancing in place as he rocks out. "And after all this time, I'm still into you."

I begin to sing as awesomely as I can as I toss my arm around Hayley's shoulder, who does the same to Copie. "I should be over all the butterflies, but I'm into you." 

"I'm into you," Harry adds in, glancing at Copie as he does.

"And baby even on our worst nights, I'm into you." I send a brief glare in his directon as I reply.

"I'm into you," Copie and Hayley echo.

"Let 'em wonder how we got this far, 'cause I don't really need to wonder at all... Yeah after all this time, I'm still into you." As the instrumental break comes in, we all start dancing around like idiots. I twirl Copie and Harry twirls Hayley, but his eyes are all for Copie. She smiles as she presses her microphone up to her mouth, getting ready for her duet with Harry.

"Some things just, some things just make sense and one of those is you and I!" Copie sings out beautifully, winking down at the crowd.

"Hey!" Hayley cries into her microphone as Harry jumps in.

"Some things just, some things just make sense and even after all this time,"

"Hey!" Copie yelps as another short instrumental break sets in.

"Baby not a day goes by," Hayley begins, and Copie joins in with her. "that I'm not into you!" Both of them hit the extremely high notes before we bounce back into the chorus. Everyone looks at Copie in surprise as she smiles wide.

All of us chorus at once:

"I should be over all the butterflies

But I'm into you (I'm into you)

And baby even on our worst nights

I'm into you (I'm into you)

Let 'em wonder how we got this far..."

Kidnapped, By One Direction?!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें