Chapter 3 [updated]

Start from the beginning

"Nice," You commented, using the rim of your shirt to wipe away the water and some blood from your nose. Dipper stood up straight, already preparing a bandage for your tiny injury. You moved your hands away and he slapped on the little bandage.

"Pft, I feel like Ash Ketchum or something." You smiled, rubbing the bandage and making sure it was secure.

Dipper handed you a few more pieces, "Just for, souvenirs or if ever you get more injuries. Y'know." You nodded and casually took the bandages from his hand, shoving them into your pocket.

Exiting the bathroom, Bill rushed over to you, shoving Dipper to the side and cupping your cheeks together with his hands. "Oh my God! My sweet darling baby, What has he done to you?" He cried out. You couldn't exactly tell if he was being serious with the nicknames, but you made a confused face and asked.

"Did you literally not see Tad just drop me onto the floor?"

"I mean, yeah I did but-"

"You're an all powerful demon, god dammit. Now stop touching my face." You forcefully removed your hands, then caught a glance of Dipper standing up from the floor and going back to Mabel, giving Bill an intense stare.

"Alright Boys, time for the sleepover!!" Mabel screams.

The group sat in a circle, Bill and Tad were beside you, while Dipper was sitting next to Mabel, who was sitting next to Tad.

"Ok, what shall we do?" Mabel says playing with her fingers.

"I've heard of this game you humans seem to enjoy playing," Tad starts with a simple suggestions, "Truth or Dare, was it?"

"Oh! I've heard about that," Bill replied, "It sounds simple, could you elaborate the rules?"

"Truth or Dare is as simple as it gets, we take turns choosing either truth or dare. If one chooses truth, then they have to speak of the truth only, no lies. As for dare, they have to do anything another person says." You briefly explain, making sure that the two demons if they understood.

"Sounds interesting, let's go."

Mabel turns to you with a grin, she slid her hands around your shoulders and asked, "So... Truth or dare?"

"Uh, Dare." You replied, you found it funny that Mabel was this interactive.

"You've chosen well, my friend." Her grin morphed into a devilish smirk, "I dare you too... uh..." Her smirk melted away as she began to sink into her thoughts, "I dare you to climb to the top of the shack and scream."

"Wh-"

"Mabel, no."

"Mabel, yes."

You snickered, crossing your arms. "One day, but not today."

"Are you sure?" Mabel asks suspiciously.

"Yeah, of course. You have my word."

"Sweet, Alright. Next!" Mabel yelled, scanning the room again for possible victims.

"I'll go." Tad raises his hand voluntarily.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth, I suppose." Tad answered, "I can't just bear the thought of having to play one of your silly dares." He explains, Bill rolled his eyes- eye rather and grunts.

"Is there a special someone in the room, you know. Wink wonk." Mabel hints, nudging the purple based demon suggestively. He gives her a scoff before replying.