Chapter 2 [updated]

[ you ]

Holy shit

"Stop it!" You demanded, making sure Mabel was safe first before going up to the triangular shaped demon, or Bill, and raising your first threateningly. He made a noise similar to a snicker, then released Dipper from his suffering.

"What- What do you want, Cipher?!" Dipper wheezed, his elbow was sore and his heart was racing, he put his other arm up and stood his ground, as if protecting you.

"I just wanna check out your friend." Bill floated over by you, observing you very closely, a bit too close for your comfort. You let out a hiss, making his single pupil dilate into a slit and he backed off.

"Hm..." He hummed, "You're not... human, are you, Y/N?" The demon summoned a cane and leaned on it.

"Wha-what the hell is that supposed to mean?" You asked, keeping your eye on him as he playfully drifted around you.

"Back off, Bill-!" Dipper growled threateningly, but as a boy who has a kitten sneeze, he can only go so far. "Aw, how quaint." He glances at Dipper before returning his attention back to you. "Okay kid, listen up. I'm an all powerful demon, you're some twelve-"

"I'm thirteen." You interrupted, he looked at you for a sec before continuing, "Twelve year old stranger that's possibly not fully human, why don't we make a deal?" He offers, his voice glazed with a persuasive tone.

"I'm listening." You showed the least bit of interest by replying and crossing you arms, Bill seemed ecstatic, so he continued. "Hm, how about I become a regular human, and 'hang out' with you for the rest of the summer." With that statement, his eye quickly grew wide and the silhouette of a boy with messy hair is shown in his iris.

"What?! No way, never is a billion year-" Bill quickly snapped around to face Dipper, his pupil dilating again but this time it had turned red, "Was I talking to you, Pine tree?" He hisses impatiently. Dipper stutters for a moment, before shaking his head and looking down, backing off a step or two.

With a sigh, Bill turns around again and leans forward. "So what do you say?"

"I'm not an idiot, Triangle Guy." You respond, leaning forward as well to trying get him to back off, surprised, he did move back around an inch. "What's in it for me?"

"I could give you eternal life," Bill offered as the first choice, you shook your head.

"I've never been and never will be interested in eternal life. Life is meant to be lived to the fullest and if it's never-ending then there's never a point." You respond, Bill looks at you strangely.

"I didn't ask for your life story, but interesting answer. No one has ever refused that." The demon thinks for a moment, before snapping his fingers. "Time travel?"

"Nah."

"Future vision?"

"Too boring."

"Invisibility."

"Boo."

After a few more of Bill's offers, slams a fist into a nearby tree in frustration. "We're never gonna get this done if you keep saying no! So just pick something! What do you want?" He says as one final offer.

"Hm, okay." The area was silent, everyone anticipated your reply. "How about... you shut your quiznack?" You grinned, Bill stared at you in confusion before answering.

"That can be arranged."

"What the fuck?! No, I'm joking! Just don't hurt any of us while you're staying here!" You yelled, the light glowing off from Bill faltered a bit, he shook his head then looked at you.