I could hear the chair he was sitting on roll towards me, and I could feel my heart literally popping out of my chest. His smooth fingers tilted my chin up a little and my eyes met his blue ones. His smile was soft but his eyes were shining as bright as the stars, it was a real and genuine smile, not the fake one he gave me just now.

I could feel myself smiling back without even knowing. "I would love to have the honour of being yours, Ms Lexi," he said gently and my face practically lit up like it was on fire.

"For real?" I sputtered. Of course I wanted him to say yes, but honestly and truly, I couldn't take it all in. I mean, who in the right mind would expect a super hot and popular guy like Jace, to fall in love with a geek like me?

"I don't lie about this kinda thing," his smile was still on his face as he stroked my cheek gently.

I bit my lip, "so... does this mean we're a thing now?"

"Would you want us to be a thing?" He licked his lips.

"Well... it is sorta what I've always dreamt of..." and when I realised what I just said, my eyes were as huge as saucers and I slapped my hand against my mouth. "Oh my god, Jace you totally didn't hear whatever I said."

He laughed and that rich, deep, sexy voice melted my heart. "I heard it all, loud and clear."

If my cheeks were red then, I don't know what shade of red it was right now, because I'm pretty sure I look way worse than a ripe tomato. He leaned closer and I could hear his soft breathing. He looked at me dead in the eyes as he bit his lip, "you're so perfect, you know that?"

And then it happened. I could feel sparks all over me as he pulled me closer into his arms and placed his lips on mine. I could feel my lips curve into a smile after not being able to have his lips on mine after so long. It didn't matter if I was about to fall on my face because my butt was literally off the bed, because he was worth me not being able to sit for a week.

Wait, actually that's not a really good idea. Reluctantly, I pulled away and he gave me a questioning look. "Sorry, I just don't wanna fall off the bed," I smiled sheepishly.

He laughed a little and I could tell he was relived because I'm pretty sure he thought he did something wrong. "Here you can sit on my lap, if you want," he smirked.

I blushed and before I could answer he pulled me into his lap. "Either way you're still sitting on my lap," his lips brushed my ear.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, feeling the smooth and hot skin of his. His lips curved into a smile and pulled me even closer to him, placing his lips on mine again.

• • • • • • • •

The doorbell rang and I pulled away from Jace's arms. We were just talking about stupid stuff and made each other laugh. I got it now, love happens anywhere, everywhere and all day everyday, Ed Sheeran was right about love.

"People fall in love in mysterious ways, maybe just a touch of a hand. For me, I'll fall in love with you every single day, hoping it's all part of a plan..."

Jace got me out of his arms and gave me a small smile, "I'll go get it, okay?"

I smiled and nodded as I pulled his blanket over my head and smelt his amazing cologne while I squealed into it. My mind was everywhere in the best way possible, and my heart had been threatening to jump out of my chest since the moment we kissed.

God damn, I fell in love hard.

I heard noises coming from downstairs but I couldn't care less. Everything I could think about and wanted to think about was Jace. I even started to imagine his voice, for heavens sake. Wait, that sounded too realistic.

And I realised he really was calling me. "Lexi!"

I quickly pulled the covers off me and shouted back, "yea?"

"Your friends are here to see you!"

Megan and Taylor. It had to be them and it could only be them, because they were the only friends I've ever had. I smiled as I went downstairs to meet them. Except it wasn't just Taylor and Megan. There was a guy behind that they were trying to hide from me but miserably failed.

"Who's that?" I asked, pointing at the guy behind while squinting my eyes. Taylor gave me a big smile and grabbed Megan's arm, causing them to cover up the guy completely, even though I could still see his hair because he was taller than the both of them.

"No one," Megan lied. I gave an irritated sigh and pushed past them to find my best guy friend ever, Parker, standing behind them and I squealed, jumping into his arms.

"Surprise hun!" He yelled and wrapped me around his arms, as he snuggled his face into my hair.

"Oh my gosh! What are you doing back here, Park? I thought you moved to England!" I smiled.

"Well... I decided to pay my baby girls a visit! And I heard you were sick, so I decided to give you a shock of your life... which will most probably give you a heart attack," he gave me an innocent smile and I whacked his head.

"Ow!" He pouted and the girls laughed.

"Come in guys," I smiled and turned to face Jace with crossed arms. I bit my lip and mouthed a 'sorry' and he smiled, rolling his eyes and I knew I won.

They came in and took a sit in my couch, while I dragged Jace away to talk to him. "Give us a moment please," I rushed and they all nodded with dirty smirks plastering their faces.

He raised his eyebrow, "what? Go entertain your friends, it's not nice to leave them hanging."

I sighed, "are you mad?"

"No. Maybe just a teeny weeny bit of... Nah never mind, it's okay."

"Jealous. Don't be, okay? I'm all yours and always will be. Anyways Parker is gay, so no worries."

"Who's Parker?"

I rolled my eyes, "that dude outside. Duh."

He laughed, "I know. Just thought why a guy like him would choose to be gay. He seems pretty decent."

"And he is. Usually all gay guys are decent," I smirked.

"Hey, that hurts my feelings," he pouted.

I giggled, "but you're an exception."

He smiled and pulled me into his arms, kissing me tenderly and letting me go. "Go find your friends, I'll go get some stuff for them to eat," he stroked my cheek and I nodded., giving him a peck on the cheek and going out to find my besties.

I just wanted this moment to last forever, with everything perfect and the way I want them. But we all know nothing lasts forever, so I'm gonna hold on to these moments when I can.

🌸  🌸  🌸  🌸  🌸  🌸

And I'm done✨

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter😍

Sorry for taking so long😕and I'm not gonna be able to update quite often😪

Perhaps once in a week or so?I hope you can understand😚

But most importantly, I hope you like this chapter 💓

🌼 byeee 🌼