Chapter 49

*Harry's POV*

"Harry, Harry wake up."

My eyes opened slowly to see Kristine smiling at me, "Good morning Mr. Styles."

I repositioned myself to where I was able to place my hand on her cheek and my other hand tracing the tattoos she had gotten. "Good morning Mrs. Styles."

She giggles and places her hand on top of my own, "That will never get old."

"No it won't. So what does Mrs. Styles want to do today?"

"I don't know yet Mr. Styles."

"How about we go out for breakfast and walk around town?"

"Sounds good, I am going to go take a shower."

"Can I join?"

She giggles, "What do you think?" She gets out of bed and heads towards the bathroom.

*

"What about this?" I pick up a pink pillow that says, 'Its a Girl.'

"I'm not pregnant." She slaps my shoulders roughly and I laugh and shake my head.

"Yet." I joke around with her and she shakes her head and begins walking away.

We've been looking around random local stores that were in the Bahamas. We had came here for our romantic getaway so why not come here for our honeymoon.

Kristine picked up something and started chuckling.

I walked up to her to see it was a sweatshirt with all my tattoos on it. "Think I should get it?" She glances at me and I nodded my head.

"Maybe it will fit Harry Jr." I joke and she chuckles and takes it to the cashier.

*Kristine's POV*

I took the sweatshirt up to the cashier who didn't really bother looking at me.

She ringed it up and I paid for it and walked back to Harry.

"When we get back you can use it to cover up your tattoos that your so desperately trying to cover it Mrs. Styles."

"I don't feel like the media telling everyone I got tattoos before I do."

"Good thing I had rented a private beach where it will be just you and me."

"And Harry Jr." I point out and he laughs.

"Yeah and Harry Jr."

We walk out of the little store and continue walking around. A lot of fans spotted us but we both had tweeted and asked that fans didn't come up to us on our honeymoon. Surprisingly, nobody had came up to us yet and it almost felt normal.

We continued shopping around only picking up a few items before we decided to stop and eat a quick lunch. After lunch we decided to head back to the hotel after all of that

I dropped the bags onto the floor and collapsed onto the bed. I feel the bed weight shift and Harry moving my sleeve.

"You never told me the meaning of this tattoo." He mumbles and I know exactly which one he is talking about. It was a heart with two doves and under it was the word love. It wasn't that big whatsoever and near my shoulder.

"You know what it means." I chuckle and he sighs.

"No, I think I don't. Mind reminding me?"

I chuckle again, "It stands for us, you are the dove on the left and I am the dove on the right. The heart around us shows our love is more than everybody thought it was going to be. The word underneath the dove, love represents exactly what it says."

"Mind telling me again?" He says with a slight pout.

"Yes, I do." I tease him and he rolls his eyes.

"Today has been interesting." Harry states.

"How so?" I turn to look at him.

"Well it was weird nobody coming up to us for pictures our autographs. It was just us freely walking around. I got to spend the whole day with you and it was perfect."

"Everyday with you is perfect." I tell him with a small chuckle.

He laughs and shakes his head, "Did you try putting the sweatshirt on Harry Jr. yet?"

"Nope, not yet."

"I bet he feels pretty weird without his tattoos."

"I bet he does, I know how much you love your tattoos I couldn't honestly imagine you without them."

Harry chuckles and shakes his head, "I'll get the sweatshirt."

"I'll get Harry Jr."

After putting the sweatshirt on Harry Jr we decided to watch a movie. "What movie do we watch?"

"I honestly don't know." I starred at the options we had but it was impossible to pick.

"How about we just pick something random?"

"Sounds good."

Harry picked a random movie under the category of comedy and than sat next to me under the bed. I cuddled close to him and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

I placed my head onto his chest while we watched the movie that I had very little interest it. I was more interested in just cuddling with Harry and blocked out the noise coming from the movie.

"Kristine?"

"Yeah?" I ask followed by a small yawn.

"I love you."

"I love you too Harry."

"Good night." He chuckles.

"Good night." I respond in a barely audible tone. The more time I spend with Harry, the better things get. He makes me feel complete.

With those happy thoughts, I finally drift to sleep in the arms of my husband.

*Harry's POV*

*3 Weeks Later*

Kristine was still asleep while I began to pack up everything. I didn't want to wake her up but I also didn't want to be late for our flight.

Our honeymoon was now coming to an end and we were going back to California today.

"Harry?"

I turn to see a sleepy Kristine slowly waking up and trying to sit up.

"Go back to sleep love. I can do this." I smile at her and she nods her head and drops her head back down onto the pillow.

I chuckle lightly and zip up her suitcase.

It had taken a while but everything was packed up. I carefully woke up Kristine and while she got ready I finished collecting all our stuff from the room.

"Ready?" She asks walking out of the bathroom and I nod my head.

"I can't believe we are going back to California, to our house."

"I can't believe that your last name is Styles." I joke around with her and she smiles.

"Honestly, neither can I."

*

We were outside the door of our house, before Kristine opened the door I stopped her.

"What is it now Harry?" She acted frustrated but I could she was amused.

I picked her up bridal style which ended up in a squeal.

"Just doing something I've dreamed of doing since I had met you."

I opened up the door with my right hand and carried her into the room and spun her around a few times which resulted in loud laughter.

I kissed her and then set her down carefully.

"What was that for?"

"For being my wife."