Chapter 13

*Louis' POV*

We sit down on the long beige colored couch as the interviewer smiles at the camera, "We are back, and I am joined by the boys of One Direction. Give them a hand everybody!"

The crowd cheers and I smile along with the other boys.

"So boys, how is your tour coming along?" She asks looking directly at Liam.

"It is coming along great. Each show is wonderful and we love going each place we do." Liam tells her.

She nods her head and continues on to the next question. "So, Louis there have been some rumors that two girls that you and Harry had brought home from the club were no longer joining you on tour."

"The rumor is correct. Those girls will no longer be on tour."

"Were they just flings?"

"No." I restrict my self from saying to much. In the end they will turn it all against me.

"Friends?" She asks skeptically.

"Yes."

"Now, another two girls that have been spotted with you on tour since, what? July? Mind telling us who they are Harry?" She turns to annoy the shit out of Harry.

"Kristine and Julia are very, very close friends of ours." Harry says looking the interviewer directly in the eye with all seriousness on his face, even though to us they are so much more than just friends.

"Yes, everyone was very aware of that. But it seemed to be during the period of those two girls, they stopped coming up on stage disappointing a ton of fans." The interviewer asks innocently even though she knows where she is taking this.

"There had been some difficulties. May we please move on now?" Niall steps into the conversation.

She rolls her eyes but of course that won't be showed. "Of course. Now who is single and who isn't?"

Only Liam raises his hand and the interviewer smirks looking back at Harry and Louis. "You two don't have girlfriends?"

"No, we are currently single." Harry says firmly.

"Hm, I could've swore that you would be dating those two girls. Lets move on, shall we?" She says with a fake smile.

*

Once we got off the platform and away from the cameras and I let out a loud groan. "That interview was bloody awful." Niall comments as security leads us through the building to get us back to the hotel.

"She kept hinting stuff towards Kristine and Julia it was just a mess." Harry points out and I nod my head. "I think she has an obsession with our girls."

"Your girls?" Niall chuckles and I roll my eyes and lightly punch him in the shoulder.

"Yes, our girls."

Liam snickers and Harry does the same thing but slightly harder.

"Whatever Liam."

"Why didn't they come anyway?" Niall wonders as we approach the exit.

"David didn't want the chance of the interviewer wanting to bring either of them on the show."

"Well the man made a good call." Liam comments and we all agree in unison.

After going through the crowd of directioners we get into the black van together heading back to the hotel we are staying at.

"I can't believe the tour is almost over." Liam comments, biting down on his lower lip.

"Yeah... It is getting closer and closer to the end of October which means closer and closer to the end of the tour." I realize.

"It will be weird not seeing those two every day. It was weird them not talking to us... I can't imagine what it would be like to not see them whatsoever." Harry sighs.

"Yeah..." The van goes into a silence and the driver turns up the music slightly. This became depressing.

*Kristine's POV*

The interview ends and I turn to look at Julia. "Yikes."

"Poor boys."

"I wish they could do what those youtubers do and pick their own questions to answer." I say as I turn off the TV.

Julia eyes widen, "Oh my god! You know what we should do?"

I look at her with a weird expression. "No, what?"

"We should make a youtube account where we could vlog our experience with the boys!" She squeals and jumps up from the couch and runs out of them room.

What the hell just happened? And she says I am the weird one. Cue eye roll.

She comes back in the room with a huge grin and a laptop in her arms and sets it down onto the coffee table.

"You sure this is a good idea?"

"I don't see you coming up with anything to do. Besides it is already October! It won't be that much vlogging."

I nod my head hesitantly and she starts hooking up the youtube channel. After ten minutes we are fully set up for our channel.

"How do we get people to know about the channel?" I ask her and she lets out a chuckle. "We are going to do a livestream. Tweet!"

I let out a chuckle at her eagerness to do this all. I grab my phone and send a tweet to the 4 million followers I have.

@KristineNyk:
Me and @Julia_Tommo are setting up a livestream in five minutes!!! Join us!

Julia hooks up the livestream as I sit on the black leather couch in our hotel room. "Thanks for helping me." She mumbles under her breath as the livestream starts.

"Hey guys! I'm Kristine and this is Julia, you know those two random girls you see time to time. So we were thinking about doing something totally ridiculous." I smile into the camera.

Julia rolls her eyes, "It isn't ridiculous and we think you directioners out there are going to love what we are doing. We decided to set up a youtube channel where we will actually be posting daily vlogs!"

The comments explode up and I really haven't seen anything negative yet.

"Our channel is CrazyGirls. We will be posting a link from our twitters for you guys!" I continue with a grin on my face.

"Okay, so that is all we really had to say. We will be posting a video within the next week so watch out for that. Bye guys!" We end the livestream and Julia gives me a knowing look and I sigh.

"Okay maybe it wasn't such a bad idea." I tell her and she smirks at me.

"What wasn't such a bad idea?"

Our attention snaps to the four boys behind us with a confused look. "Getting boyfriends." I tell them with a flat look and they all get super angry and shocked.

"You did what?!" They all shot at once. Louis and Harry look ready to punch somebody while Niall and Liam look shocked and slightly pissed.

Julia and I let out a loud laugh and shake our heads. "Oh my god your faces! I can't breathe!"

"Don't joke about that." Harry says seriously and Louis nods his head. Niall and Liam end up joining us as we laugh as Louis and Harry blush slightly.

"Anyway," I continue, "Julia came up with the idea to start a youtube channel and we just did a livestream."

"You did?" Louis looks over at Julia and she shrugs her shoulders.

"Yeah, why not? It will be nice to look back at these videos in a few years and laugh."

The boys give us a sad smile and nod their heads and leave us alone. I look at Julia in confusion.

"Don't look at me, I don't know what all that was about."