Chapter 29

*Early October*

*Kristine's POV*

"Do you have to leave?" Harry asked me as I packed up my stuff.

"Harry, you know Julia and I have to go get this done. We will be back in 2 and a half days. Not even." I tell him as I shut the suitcase and zip it up.

"But that is a long time and the fans are going to miss you two. What about them?"

"Stop trying to guilt me Styles. Louis had already tried that on Julia and it hadn't worked. It is not going to work on me."

"Not even the puppy eyes?" He asked with a small smirk that faltered when I shook my head. "Not this time."

"Alright. Just be safe and stay away from anything of the male gender." Harry said wrapping his arms around my waist. I giggle and shook my head.

"I don't know," I said teasingly, tapping my finger against my chin, "New York guys are said to be extremely tempting."

"I also heard I was very tempting, love." Harry smirked.

"Believe what you want to believe." I tapped his cheek with my hand before walking out of the room to stop in my tracks.

"The hell?"

"Kristine, help me!" She looks over at me and I just brake out laughing, pulling out of my phone and taking a picture. She had her suitcase next to her and Louis wrapped around her leg like a child would do.

"I wish I thought of that." Harry comments and chuckles.

"Louis, if I give you a carrot will you get off her leg?" I crouch down and smirk at him.

"I said that once, ONCE! Six years ago!" He glares at me and I laugh again.

"I know. Still funny though."

"Kristine! You are not helping whatsoever!" Julia snaps and I roll my eyes.

"David will be here in a few moments. Just let him keep your leg captive." I smile at her and she shakes her head.

I feel something around my leg and turn to look down at Harry copying what Louis is doing but to my own leg. I groan.

Niall and Jesy walk into the room hand in hand but stop when they see us. Jesy pulls out of her phone and takes a picture. I feel a vibration and realized she just posted it to one of her social medias.

"This is going to get so many likes." Jesy smirks and I shake my head. "Whatever Jess, a little help?" I ask her.

"David will be here in a few moments. Just let him keep your leg captive." Julia mocks me.

"Shut up." I chuckle.

The door opens and David walks in with two security guys. He rolls his eyes and the security guys grab our suitcases and walk out of the room not bothering to help Julia or I about the boys that are attached to our legs.

"You have a minute. We have a tight schedule. Sorry Louis, Harry. By the way, please get off their legs." David says before walking out of the room with a small smile on his lips even though he wanted to hide the fact that it had amused him.

*Julia's POV*

Louis gets off my leg and stands up to embrace me into a tight hug.

"Don't do anything stupid." Louis whispers into my ear and I let out a small giggle. "Shouldn't I be telling that to you?"

"Haha very funny Jules. I love you so so much. Any ass hole so much as looks at you the wrong way call me and I'll deal with it."

"Of course you will." I giggle again, "And I love you too, so much. Tell the fans we are sorry that we couldn't be on stage for these two shows."

"Of course love." Louis kisses me and then pulls away with a pout on his lips. I let out a sad giggle and kiss his cheeks. "It is only two and half days. I promise they will go bye real quick."

David comes back into the room and helps us with the boys with the assistance of Liam and Niall.

"I swear those two want us to miss our flight." David says as we walk down the hallways and Kristine and I laugh.

"They probably do."

"Those two are to attached. I don't have a clue what they'd do without you." David chuckles and we nod our heads in agreement.

David and Kristine leave me to take the elevator while they take the stairs. Sometimes, I wish the boys weren't famous... That we could be a normal couple without paparazzi or fans following us around like we are some rare creature. Just sometimes.

I got out of the elevator and waved to the fans behind the glass in the lobby while I waited for Kristine and David. Some of them were glaring at me and others were taking pictures and screaming at me for me to notice them. Some had posters of one of Kristine's rants that we have on the videos.

Kristine and David show up a few minutes later and we walk out of the hotel to be greeted with loud screams that I'm honestly not use to yet.

*A day later*

"Okay, you two have a your conference about the charity at five so be ready for that. It should only take two hours than afterwards we can go get dinner. You guys had done great yesterday you just need to pull it off again today. Remember that I am taking an earlier flight that you two tomorrow. " David smiles at us before walking out of the hotel room and leaving Kristine and I by ourselves.

Kristine looks over at me with a huge smile before grabbing her laptop off of the hotel desk.

"Facetime?" I ask her with a matching smile and she nods her head.

"We both know it works so much better than Skype." Kristine says before she clicks on Harry's contacts.

It rings and rings but no one picks up. She looks confused and tries Louis' contacts but the same thing happens.

"Maybe they are asleep?" I ask, biting down on my lip.

She looks at me with a pointed look and I let out a sigh. "Maybe they don't have their phones by them. It is totally fine Kristine, lets just get ready for this conference."

She nods her head and shuts the laptop.

*

*Kristine's POV*

I groan as I hear my alarm go off.

"Kristine wake up! We are going to go see our boys today!"

A small smile reaches my lips as I get off the bed. Today we were flying back to see our precious boys. We had gotten everything done for that charity event and all the conferences nailed.

I quickly shower and change and sit down on the hotel bed and turn on the TV. Julia sits beside me with a bowl of cereal. We settle for a celebrity gossip show.

I think the main reason is that we were both intrigued by the fact that there was going to be a little thing about our boys.

After listening on about other Celebrity's finally came our boys turn.

"So up next, we have a surprising story about Louis and Harry of One Direction." The lady said and Julia turned up the volume for it.

"Everyone knows that these two boys are taken by Julia Faylo and Kristine Nyk, successful youtube stars. Julia and Kristine went to New York for a thing about their charity events while the boys continued on with their tour. Innocent? Not as much as you would hope."

"Paparazzi had caught a video of Harry and Louis making out with two girls." It went straight to the video and my eyes began to water. You couldn't see the boys clearly but you could see enough to know it was them.

I grabbed my phone and clicked Harry's contacts. I waited for him to pick up but he never did.

I turned to look at Julia who was starring at the blonde Louis had pressed against him.

Have you ever watched what seems to be your whole world spiral down a toilet? No?

I can tell you, it is fucking hell.