Chapter 28

*Julia's POV*(Late June)

"Louis is it just me or does Niall seem a bit sad whenever all the couples are together?" I ask Lou.

"I have noticed that he hasn't been paying any attention to what we are saying. I notice that he usually walks out of the room to the kitchen or outside. I feel bad for the poor lad." Louis says. I immedietly think of an idea.

"Lou I have an idea. I have to go, but I need you to let go of me first." I say while trying to get out of his strong arms.

"Fine." He says and he kisses my forehead. I smile and head to Kristine's and Harry's room. I open the door and notice them cuddling and watching tv.

"Sorry to interrupt but Harry I need to borrow your girlfriend." I tell Harry. He groans and lets go of Kristine.

Kristine walks out of the room and we walk to the living room where thankfully no one is there.

"What's so important that you took me away from Harry?" She says I laugh.

"Kristine I think we need to play matchmaker." I say with a smirk.

"For who? Liam's taken, so is Harry, so is Louis and ohhhh you mean Niall." She says finally understanding.

"Well took you long enough. Have you forgotten about the irish boy already?" I gasp.

"How could I forget about him." She says.

"So are you with me on this?" I ask her. She nods.

"Should we get the boys to help us aswell?" She asks.

"Yes we need as much help as possible." I tell her.

"Okay I'll call Liam you go get Harry and Louis." I say.

She takes out her phone and calls Liam and Sophia was with him. PERFECT! I go to my room and tell him to meet me in the living room, and same with Harry. Sophia and Liam showed up and everyone else was in the living room besides Niall of course. They gave us confused looks.

"Love why did you make us come downsatirs?" Louis asks.

"And why did you call us to come here?" Liam asks.

"And why isn't Niall here?" Harry asks. Seriously how many more questions.

"Well because this is about Niall." Kristine says.

"Yeah we decided we should possible find Niall a girlfriend. I mean it is a bit heartbreaking to see Niall be lonely whenever we are all on dates." I say. Everyone nods in agreement.

"But does anyone have any idea who we are matching him up with?" Sophia asks. We shake our heads.

"That's why we aksed everyone to meet us here. Because we need as much help as possible. Think of any single girl that you know that would make our Nialler happy." I say. Everyone nods.

We spent a good half an hour thinking of people to match Niall with. We didn't want to take him to the club because we weren't sure who he would find there. And after possible describing every single person we know I finally got an idea. I tap Kristine on the shoulder and look at her with a smirk. Everyone looks at me with confusion.

*Kristine's POV*

Julia is looking at me with a smirk right now and I don't know what she is thinking.

"Do you have someone in mind?" Liam asks.

"Oh yeah and Kristine and I know her pretty well." Julia says. I wonder who she menas.

"We do?" I ask.

"Yes we do."

"Well can you tell me who it is then." I say with eagerness in my voise. I hope this girl is a good match for Niall because I can't think of any more people.

Two Types of Love (L.T) (H.S)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें