Chapter 38

*Harry's POV*

"Do you think the girls will like this idea?" Niall asks curiously.

"When we went for the romantic getaways our girls were overjoyed." Louis shrugged his shoulders with a goofy smile on his face.

"Yeah, but that was because it was a romantic getaway." Niall rolls his eyes and I do the same.

"It is still a getaway Niall, but it is with all of us. It is a nice little vacation to Caribbean, all eight of us. It would be nice to spend our little time off from the tour with all of us together.

"Who wants to tell them?"

"Tell us what?" I heard a Sophia's voice from outside the door.

"Shush, they might hear you Sophia." There was Julia's voice. How much have they heard of our conversation? I hope they didn't hear about the getaway.

Oooh. This is how they feel when we listen into their conversations.

I'm still gonna do it though.

I smirk over at boys. They've done this to us so many times, it is only fair we do the same.

"How do we tell them that we have to leave and won't be able to bring them along." Louis says at a very loud tone.

"I do not know Lou, it is going to be awful. How are you going to tell Julia?" I ask out loud, getting up from my seat and heading towards the slowly along with the other boys.

"I don't know mate." Louis says.

I count down, "3... 2... 1!" I open the door and Julia, Sophia and Jesy falls in. I don't see my girl.

"Wheres Kristine?"

"Here." I stick my head out the door to see Kristine leaning against the wall with her arms crossed. She walks into the room, avoiding the girls on the floor trying not to step on them. She helps Julia up while Jesy and Sophia get up on their own before she gets to them.

"Why weren't you against the door?" Niall asks Kristine and she shrugs her shoulders.

"I was listening but once you mentioned leaving it was quite obvious that you were going to open the doors on us." She sits down on the ground in front of the hotel bed.

"Now what did you actually want to tell us?" Julia asks sitting down to Kristine. Jesy and Sophia sit on top of the bed. All four of the girls looking at us expectantly.

*Julia's POV*

I look at Louis directly. We didn't hear a lot off listening through the door besides when they were talking very loudly.

"We are doing another getaway."

I smile had instantly grew, another getaway.

"Except this time we are all going together to the Caribbean." Harry says.

My smile grew bigger. We were all going on a big vacation to the Caribbean together.

"Why would you be worried to tell us?" Jesy gets up off the bed and heads towards Niall who is not giving her eye contact. They make such a cute couple. I'm so happy me and Kristine hooked them up.

"I don't know." Niall sighs. Jesy kisses his cheek and pats his head. He smiles at her and kisses her cheek and wraps his arm placing her on waist.

"When we are we leaving?" Kristine asks, getting up and walking over to Harry wrapping her arms around his torso and giving him puppy eyes.

He kisses her forehead but shakes his head.

"What does that mean?" I ask looking towards Lou.

*Louis' POV*