Chapter 31

*December 24th*

*Niall's POV*

"Is Louis up yet?" Jesy asks with a weak smile and I shake my head. "It would be their one year anniversary. I guess it wasn't the best idea to ask them to ask them out on their birthdays."

"It was such a cute idea though. Imagine what Julia is going through."

"Louis didn't cheat on her." I say firmly and she nods her head.

"Yet she doesn't know that. Those girls haven't talked to me since the video came out. They are absolutely devastated. Those rumors made Kristine's biggest nightmare come true and destroyed Julia slowly."

"We didn't fucking cheat on them!" Harry walked into the room. He has been a bit more aggressive, snappy and prefers to be alone.

"I didn't fucking say you did! But the rumors absolutely destroyed-"

"Don't you dare say their names."

"Those rumors destroyed Kristine and Julia." Jesy continues without care. Harry shuts his eyes, turns on his heel and walks out the door. Both of them still have a weak spot for them and they don't really care showing that they do.

"That was't nice Jes." I look at her and she shrugs her shoulders. "It needed to be said Niall. They need to go fucking find them!"

"If they wanted to be found, they would come find us." I tell her calmly. I love those two as sisters and I can't imagine what they are going through. Harry and Louis want to to look for Kristine and Julia but David won't let them.

David is convinced that Harry and Louis are doing it all for show. David will do anything to get the two back, besides let Harry and Louis look for them. He can't file any police reports due to the fact that they both are 18.

"D-did she call at all?" Louis stumbled out of his room with slightly hopeful expression. I cringed when he said she instead of Jules. I turned to look at him and I shook my head.

"This is ridiculous! What if she's hurt?"

"They are fine." Jesy reassures him and he shakes his head.

"Why can't David believe us? Why won't he help us look for them?! We didn't cheat on them! The news came to us as a surprise as it did everyone else!"

Louis was braking down. It wasn't hard to tell. Both of them were always worried if something had happened to them and neither of them stopped stressing over it when they weren't drunk.

My phone buzzed and I picked it up.

@Julia_Tommo
Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas Eve surrounded by people they love!
🎁🎁🎁🎁

"At least we know she is okay?" Jesy asks weakly and I nod my head biting down on my lower lip.

*Kristine's POV*

"You didn't have to do that." I tell Julia and she sighs.

"You should tweet something Kristine. We can't totally close ourselves off from the world." Julia looks at me.

"I will tweet something tomorrow. What do you think they are doing right now?" I ask glancing over at my phone. My phone has been on silent since the whole thing began.

"I-I don't really know."

"I'll go make some coco and we'll put on some stupid Christmas show. You just know how much I love those." I joke and she lets out a chuckle and nods her head.

"I have to make a few calls." Julia says and I nod my head, "Me too."

I grab my phone and ignored all the missed calls and texts and went straight to my contacts.

Walking into the kitchen I grabbed two mugs and started making hot coco and balanced the phone against my shoulder and ear.

"Kristine? We haven't heard from you in such a long time." My brother answers and I let out a sad chuckle. "Hello to you too Christopher."

"Where are you any way?"

"I can't tell you just yet."

"Kristine, I love you and all but this is ridiculous. First you leave to go to that concert than next thing we know we get a call saying you are not coming back. We go to California for Christmas last
year and you barely spent time with us. Then the tour comes up and you don't even stop by to see us. Then your birthday we found out you are dating Harry. Then this!"

"I know." I sigh into the phone, "Tell everybody I said Merry Christmas and that I still have to figure everything out before I come home." I end the call and finish the coco and carry the two mugs into the living room of our flat.

"This is probably the worst idea ever. We are drinking hot coco and it is like 80 degrees out there." Julia chuckles.

"Well we are in Australia."

"Yeah, yeah we are."

*Julia's POV*

All the families came over David's wishing me a Happy Birthday and just spending time with each other for Christmas. It was getting a bit crowded so I decided to go on the balcony to get some fresh air. I starred at the sky at all the stars.

"Lou is that you?" That was Julia.

"Yeah it's me." I tell her. She walks over to me and takes her hand in mine. This feels so right it caused shivers down my spine.

"Why aren't you inside with everyone else?" She asks with concern.

"Just think it got a bit crowded and I guess I just needed some fresh air." I tell her.

"Okay."

I turn to her and look at her outfir and how she did her make-up naturally tonight I don't care if you barely notice it she doesn't need it and I always tell her but she won't listen, and how she curled to hair perfectly.

"You look beautiful Jules." I tell her while I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Thank you Lou, you don't look too bad yourself." She says while blushing. Ugh I love it when she blushes.