Chapter 7

*Niall's POV*

So today is Liam's birthday and also the Detroit concert. So we are in Michigan where Kristine and Julia are from. This isn't the first time we came here. Okay back to Liam's birthday it is currently like 9:00 a.m. and I am so tempted to eat the cake Kristine and Julia have baked for Liam who is currently still sleeping lucky ass.

"Niall can you hurry up!" Harry screams as he enters the kitchen.

"Then why the hell would you let me light the candles if I nearly ate the cake last night!" I scream.

"Both of you shut the hell up before you wake up Liam." I see Louis walk in for once queitly.

"I'm shocked you aren't screaming Lou." I say with a smirk.

"Niall shut up unlike you two the rest of us want this to be a surprise for Liam." Louis replies.

I light the candles and we head into Liam's room. Harry shakes him lightly Julia said it was probably a bad idea if Louis woke him up he probably would've pured water on him. Liam wakes up and we start singing Happy Birthday.

"Thank you so much guys and girls of course." Liam said with the biggest smile on his face.

"Of course Liam you guys are like family now." Kristine says with a smile.

"Your getting old Liam." Came the comment from can you guess who. Yep, Julia.

She laughs and Louis high fives her. Wow that was unexpected I though Louis would've made that comment.

"YAY! Someone said instead of me, but I agree you are getting old Liam." Louis says still laughing.

"Look who's talking Tomlinson." Liam says with a smirk.

Louis starts fake crying into Julia's shoulder and she calms him down and we all burst out laughing.

*Jade's POV*

Looking in the mirror, I smile as I look at my outfit. I am so going to get Harry's attention tonight.

Tina walks into the room, looking me up and down with an approving smile. "You excited Jade?" Tina asks me, sitting down on my bed. I am going to have to wash those sheets.

"Of course. Maybe I can finally catch Harry's attention." I look at my self in the mirror again.

"Do you think I'll catch Niall's?" She stands up. She looks awful in that outfit. Like Niall would ever even want her around him. She's so pathetic but I needed someone to take me to this concert.

"Of course Tina! When don't you?" I pull it off with a faked smile and a forced laugh. She nods her head looking excited for tonight.

I roll my eyes. I remember Kristine mentioning something about a concert during school. That poor bitch probably is at the highest section while we get front row.

Tina groans and I look over at her. "What?" I ask her irritated that she thinks I even care about what she has to say. Can't she shut up?

"Those two girls that the boys have been spotted with? Yeah well a picture was posted for Li's birthday and you can see them, but not very clearly."

I roll my eyes, "Who cares. After tonight those boys will forget about those two."

"Of course they will. I mean, look at us." Tina stands next to me and I roll my eyes again.

"Yeah, us."

"Where's Natasha?" Tina asks turning to me. "I don't know." I don't fucking care. All I care about is getting the boy's that are actually close to my level of dating.