Chapter 15

*Julia's POV*

*December 22nd*

Kristine laughs at the cheesy child's Christmas show that she had playing on the TV in David's living room. "Oh my god this is bloody awful."

"It really is." I agree with her looking at the cheap animation.

"I have coco." David comes in with a tray with three mugs. "Thanks David." I smile at him and he nods his head with a huge smile on his face. "I have a few friends coming to visit later on that I think you would like to see."

Kristine and I look at him weirdly but just shrug our shoulders continuing to watch the TV special.

"I wonder what the boys are doing." I wonder out loud and Kristine rolls her eyes. "You can't think about them 24/7 Julia, it is Christmas they need to spend time with their families."

I look over at her with a pointed look, "You don't want to know what Harry is doing right now?"

"Never said that Faylo."

I chuckle and take a sip of the hot chocolate. Kristine keeps pointing out the logical issues about the show and making fun of the characters making David and I laugh.

"Like how the hell does this kid even do that? Why can't I do that? What makes him so special that he can fly and talk to reindeers!" Kristine rants continually as David and I are struggling to breathe from laughing.

Kristine picks up the camera and begins vlogging on this as we really don't have that much for today's vlog.

The doorbell sounded echoed through the house and David stood up with a huge smile, "That must be them."

I nod my head and Kristine just continues to rant. The viewers seem to love when Kristine points out things logically wrong with anything including shows and movies.

"Jules?"

My head snaps to see Louis standing at the doorway. I quickly stood up from where I was seated and hugged Louis tightly. "Oh my god David have I ever mentioned how awesome you are?" Kristine says as Harry tightly hugs her.

"I missed you so so so much." I tell Louis and he nods his head.

"Um, what about us?" Niall jokes as he stands behind us.

"Oh, yeah hey guys." I reluctantly let go of Louis and give Niall and Liam a quick hug.

*Harry's POV*

Louis knocks on the door. "I don't get why we are here." He grumbles. He had wanted to stop off at Michigan for a few days since we hadn't seen the girls for two months.

Two whole months!

It is bloody ridiculous. David opens the door and we walk in. You can hear Julia's laughter and Kristine's logical rants.

Louis' eyes widen as we all rush towards the living room.

"Jules?" Julia's head snaps over to Louis and Kristine snaps over to me. Before I know it, Kristine is tightly wrapped in my arms.

"Oh my god David have I ever mentioned how awesome you are?" Kristine states. David chuckles and shakes his head as he continues watching the TV special.

"Um, what about us?" Niall asks awkwardly and Kristine pulls out my grip with a bit of reluctancy from both of us and gives the two boys quick hugs.

It feels nice for all of us to finally be all together again.

*Louis' POV*

*December 24th*

Today is my birthday. Jesus I'm 24 today. I'm seriously getting really old.