Chapter 37

*Louis' POV*

The laptop was set up in front of us and I had Jules sitting beside me with Kristine and Harry on the same couch. Kristine and Jules return had gone unnoticed just as we had planned it. It took a lot of work and the secret wasn't easily kept but somehow we had done it.

Liam pressed record on the camera next to the laptop. The girls had decided on doing a livestream and a video for youtube. We waited a few minutes until we had a lot of viewers.

"Hey guys. This is probably very different than a lot of you were expecting." Jules started out the video.

"A lot of you probably expected our next video to be another vlog and defiantly not sitting next to these two people. To say the least, I guess we have a lot of explaining to do." Kristine says, pursing her lips together.

Harry wrapped his arm around her shoulders pulling her closer to him as if she could get any closer than she already was.

"I guess we all do." I start, "We didn't cheat on Kristine and Jules. For those of you who watched the interview in Australia that was a about a month back, you should know that."

"It was all false and a rumor started by the media that took away something from us that we almost felt hopeless to get back." Harry continues.

This is a lot harder than a regular video that we do with the girls. We usually do challenges not these huge things that are actually extremely important to us and to our girls.

"A few days before that interview, we had been caught by two of the 5SOS boys, Luke Hemmings and Calum Hood."

"They went to Liam and Niall with our phone numbers and house address without our knowledge."

"But honestly we couldn't be happier that they had done that." Jules say. I smile brightly and kiss the top of her forehead.

*Kristine's POV*

"So, Liam and Niall came to the doors and brought us to Harry and Louis. We are beyond grateful that they had done that." I keep glancing back down at the views to see it rising gradually but at a pretty quick pace.

"Then we had a very sappy, cheesy reunion that you would see in the movies. But, in my opinion it couldn't have been anymore perfect." Harry smiles, glancing at me.

"So as you know, that had been a month ago. We have a huge apologies to issue to all of you." Julia begins and I continue on.

"We want to say sorry to all of you fans for this even beginning in the first place. We want to say sorry to family and friends who had to deal with all of this. And we issue a huge apology to every single one of watching this video now or in the future. We were hurt and logic did not even come into our heads whatsoever." I say, making small hand gestures as I made my little speech of apologies.

"But, everything is how it use to be," Harry smiles, "Besides the fact that these two had changed their hairstyles."

He pulls lightly on the dark blue ends o my hair. He seems to have an obsession with my hair and Louis seems to play with Julia's hair when off camera.

"Yes, we did." I smile and roll my eyes playfully, "While we were in Australia, I had gotten my hair dip dyed dark blue, it had been something I personally have wanted to for such a long time."

"Kristine had gotten that done, I had decided that I wanted to do something with my hair as well. Though I didn't go with dip dying my hair, I decided to do like an ombre which, like Kristine is something I have wanted to do for a very very long time." Julia smiles.

"Lets read some questions, shall we?" Louis smiles and we all nod our heads. Although Harry has always been a more private person when it comes to this, he seems to be very open on our videos when we do questions that the fans ask.

"Although for both of you it has been more or less of a year, have you ever talked about the future. Asked by JouisLova1234." Julia reads out loud with a huge smile on her face.

"No, I don't think we really have. We are more of live in the moment type of people." Louis says and Julia nods her head in agreement.

"Karry, what is your favorite moment spent together? Asked by AllisonStnyk."

"First of all, love the name. Second of all, my favorite moment together has to be Harry's birthday 2016, where he asked me to be his girlfriend. What about you Harry?"

"I think my favorite moment would be when I finally got you back after those long four months. Knowing you were safe and in my arms." Harry smiles and kisses my forehead.

I look down and blush.

*Julia's POV*

"Louis what is your favorite thing about Julia? Asked by Jouis_Karry." Louis reads out loud and glances over at me. He rests his head on my shoulder and answers, "Everything."

It is my own turn to blush and look down.

"How did you two get so lucky? Asked by Sarah1D_Pines." Kristine reads and she smiles brightly.

"I honestly don't have a clue." I smile and Louis and Harry shake their heads.

"I think that question was meant for us, love." Louis says and I chuckle.

"It was meant for us dumb butts." Kristine says, lightly laughing.

"Where is Niall and Liam? Asked by Niam_Sophiam_1D."

"Well Niam is behind the camera and laptop laughing their butts off at us and making kissy faces at us. Oh, by the way love the name." I give the laptop a thumbs up and Niall and Liam just continue to laugh.

"I think that is all the questions we are going to answer for today, thanks for tuning into our live stream / video and the YouTube channel will once more have its daily vlogs." Kristine says with a proud smile.

"We want to thank all of you for all of your wonderful support that you guys have given the boys and us, even through our hard times. You guys are amazing." I end it, turning off the live stream and the camera.

"That was so cheesy and cliche and I- it was hilarious." Niall laughs and I shake my head.

"Go find Jesy and do something with her." Kristine comments and Niall does exactly as she says and the leaves the room to go find Jesy.

"Wow." Harry comments and she nods her head. "I honestly didn't expect him to listen to me."

Kristine and Harry walk off having their own conversation between themselves.

We head into the kitchen and I open up the small fridge, looking for something to drink.

"Jules?"

"Yeah?" I look at Louis who is standing right next to me.

"I love you." He says with a goofy smile and I chuckle.

"I love you more."

I grab the orange juice and poor my self a glass. He stands behind me, wrapping his hands around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Impossible."

I try my best to keep standing. That question really was meant for me.

How'd I get so lucky?