Chapter 39

*Kristine's POV*

"Kristine, Kristine, wake up!"

I felt like I was being. "Go away Harry."

"Its not fucking Harry. Wake up Kristine!"

My eyes pealed open to see Jesy and Julia were right next to me. "What? What happened?"

"I-I don't know where we are."

I sit up and look around the room. There is nothing familiar about this room.

Sophia was laying on the bed, still seeming to be asleep. "W-whats going on?"

"I don't know where we are. J-Jesy woke me up and we didn't know what to do and we didn't want to wake up Sophia so we woke you up and we don't know." Julia freaks out and I nod my head and get off the ground.

I bite down on my lip and try to stop my self from hyperventilating. I walk up to the door and try to open it. "Fuck fuck fuck. Windows?" I turn to look at Jesy and she shakes her head.

"They are locked. What happened last night?" I asked. The last thing I remember is to around 7 but besides that I got nothing.

"Where are the boys?" I ask
immediately.

"We don't know, I woke up with you three." Jesy says and I nod my head.

"Phones?"

"You are acting like we don't know what to do." Julia rolls her eyes, "No, we don't have our phones or anything else!"

"Okay, okay. I-I need a moment." I sit down in front of the bed and shut my eyes. The room we were in was fairly nice but that doesn't make it okay that none of us know where we are.

The windows showed a beach but no people or any type of trees.

Where are we? Most importantly, who brought us here?

*Louis' POV*

"This was an awful idea." Harry purses his lips together and paces back and forth.

"It had been David's idea and I am not going to question the man about his decision."

"Doesn't make it any less awful. They went crazy last night, how scared do you think they are?" Harry asks.

"They are fine Harry. Lets just wait till David comes." Liam sighs and Harry rolls his eyes.

"Your not worried about Sophia? Jesy? Louis you can't say you aren't worried about Jules."

I looked down at the ground. I am worried about how they reacted but David came up with this idea and I'm not going to question him.

*

David never explained why he suggested this. He just showed up a good five minutes ago and now we are in front of the door. I am hoping they are still asleep.

I need them to still be asleep.

David opens the door. Jesy and Jules pop up and Kristine is attached to Harry in less than 20 seconds.

"Louis?" Jules comes up to me and hugs me tightly burying her head in the crook of my neck.

"What happened?"

"David wanted to scare you all I guess and he came up with this."

"And you let him go through with it?" Jules took a step back from me.

"Its not like that, please let me hug you." I plead and she nods her head.

*Harry's POV*
*Later in the Day*