Chapter 46

*Louis's POV*

I wake up to the sound of the waves crashing onto the sand. We are celebrating our honeymoon in beautiful Hawaii. I have always wanted to go here and so did Jules so we thought why not.

"Jules wake up." I try to wake to wake her up, but she doesn't budge.She fell asleep really late last night and I probably shoudn't wake her up.

I slowly get out of bed and go outside on the balcony. We were able to rent a little beach house and the beach near it so we can have a bit of privacy while we are here. I go into the kitchen and try to make some food without burning it. And it succeeded. I made blueberry pancakes, some tea, and a little fruit bowl. I put it all on a tray so I can wake Jules up.

I set the tray near the bed and try to wake her up.

"Mrs. Tomlinson wake up." I say shaking her lightly. She turns around and opens her eyes.

"That is never going to get old." She says in a sleepy voice.

"Of course it won't. Now get up I made you some breakfast." I tell her and take the tray and set it on her lap.

"Louis this looks amazing." She says.

"Well I tried." I tell her. We ate our breakfast and while she was getting ready I washed the dishes. Jules walks out of the bedroom.

"So what are we doing today Mr. Tomlinson?" She says.

"Well Mrs. Tomlinson I thought I could maybe teach you how to surf." I tell her. She starts jumping from joy and hugs me.

"Okay love can't breathe." I tell her. She let's go.

"But wait what about the fans?" She asks.

"Don't worry love I took care of it. I tweeted if they spot us to give us privacy because we are on our honeymoon after all." I tell her and wrap my arm around her shoulder.

"When are we going to beach?" Jules asks.

"Anytime you want love." I tell her.

"Okay can we go later I just want to relax right now. Maybe right now we can take a walk on the beach." She says.

"Alright Jules." We go get ready. And walked through the back doors onto the beach. We walked along the ocean hand in hand.

"I love you so much Louis."

"I love you too Jules." She leaned in to kiss me but I grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder.

"Louis let me go!" She screams.

"Never!" I run into the ocean. She will probably kill me later.

"Louis don't you dare." She warns me. But before she says anything else she is in the water. I start laughing.

"Oww!" She screams. As by instict I check if she's okay. I taker her hand to lift her up, but she just pulls me in.

"Karma is a bitch huh?" She says.

"Yeah okay. Let's just go change into our bathing suits so I can teach you how to surf." I tell her and lift her up. We had a race back to the house and Jules got their first. Damn that girl can run.

"I let you win." I tell her.

"Sure you did BooBear." She says and pinches my cheek.

"I did!" I tell her.

"Keep telling yourslef that Lou." She says and walks off. We changed into our bathing suits and I went to the shed near the house to get surf boards and wet suits.

Jules walked out of the room and putting her hair in a ponytail.

"You ready?" I ask her.

"Yep." She says and grabs the wet suit to put it on.

*Julia's POV*

"Okay here take this board so I can put the wetsuit on." Louis says and hands me the surf board.

"Your bum looks great Louis." I tell him while laughing.

"I know it does." He says and winks at me.

"Okay so we will do the basics put the board on the sand." He tells me and I do as he says.

*

"Okay you got it Jules?" He asks.

"Yes I think so." I tell him. I've never surfed nor have I tried surfing, but I always wanted to surf.

"Okay so get in the water and try paddling first." He says and runs into the water. He shows me how to do it so I do the same. This is actually pretty easy.

"Good now we have to wait for a good wave for you begin on." I nod. We waited a good 15 minutes there was a big of beginner wave. He pointed to it and I paddled towards the wave. I attempted to stand up, but failed miserably.

"That was a good attempt Jules. Remember practice makes perfect." I nodded and I kept trying over and over again until I can get it.

Who knows how many tries later I finally got the hang of it.

"That's it love you got it." He says.

"Thank you so much Louis for teaching me. I have always wanted to learn to learn how to surf. I can scratch it off my bucket list now." I tell him.

When we walk into the house we look at the clock and it was already 9:00 because waves take forever to develop. So we decided to order some pizza.

"Are we going to watch a movie today love?" He asks me.

"Ya sure why not. But what are we going to watch?" I ask him.

"It's all up to you." He says.

"How about we watch Hot Pursuit?" I suggest.

"Sure why not." He says. Basicall how are night ended was with us eating pizza and watching Hot Pursuit.

*Louis's POV*(3 weeks later)

"C'mon love we are going to be late for our flight." I tell her.

"But I don't want to leave this paradise." She says in her tired voice. I feel so bad for waking her up this early but atleast we packed last night.

"I know babe me neither, but you can sleep all you want when we get back to our new home." I tell her.

"Promise me you will leave me alone when we come home." She says and sits up.

"Don't worry love I know how you act when you are super tired. Don't worry you won't be bothered with." I tell her.

"Not funny." She says.

"Love you know it's true. I think all of us are afraid of you when we forecfully wake you up." I tell her.

"Okay you win. Now help me up." She says and puts her hands up. Instead I pick her up bridal style and carry her to the bathroom then bring her the clothes she planned on wearing today. Once she comes out of the bathroom I kiss her suddenly.

"What was that for?" She asks.

"You know my little ritual. My good morning kiss." I tell her.

"Okay whatever. You have all the luggage?" She asks.

"Yep. Let's go home. To our new home."