Chapter 43

*A month Later*

*Harry's POV*

"Harry she'll love it, don't worry." Julia smiles at me and I bite down on my lower lip.

"Are you sure, what if she says no? What if she doesn't like the ring? I love her so much. I want this night to be perfect and-"

"Harry calm down. Kristine loves you and her saying no to you wouldn't be possible. The night Louis proposed to me was the most magical night of my life. I'm sure Kristine will have a similar experience."

I nod my head. "Ready?" Louis asks with a huge smile as he wraps his arm around Julia's waist, pulling her closer to himself.

"I am beyond ready."

"Good, don't overthink it, it'll just make you more nervous."

I nod my head and wait for Kristine. After a few more moments, Kristine comes down the stairs and I am speechless. No matter what this girl says, I am the lucky one.

"Ready to go Harry?" She asks me with a huge smile on her face.

"Yes." I glance over at Louis and Julia who give me a thumbs up. I want this night to go perfectly.

I put my sling my arm around Kristine's shoulder puller her closer to me. She lets out a giggle and rests her head on my shoulder as we walk.

*Kristine's POV*

The car stops outside a restaurant. "Stay here." Harry says and turns off the car and quickly gets out and runs to my side of the car and opens the door for me.

"M'lady." He jokes and I giggle. He holds out his hand and I take it instantly. He helps me up out of the car and we head into the restaurant.

It is nicely decorated and has a beach theme to it with everything blending together quite nicely.

We get to our table and Harry pulls out the seat for me. I giggle again and sit down.

"How did you find this place?" I ask him, looking around. It was a simple but well organized. It wasn't exactly crowded but it wasn't empty either.

"One of my many talents." He jokes as a waiter comes to take our order.

The waiter comes back with our drinks but with as well a bouquet of what looks to be a dozen roses.

"The first bouquet of many, curtesy of Mr. Styles." The waiter smiles at me and hands me the roses.

I smile and look at Harry who has a sheepish smile on his face.

"You didn't have to." I tell him and he shakes his head.

"I did have to. I have so much planned for today."

"Its only noon." I inform him and he chuckles.

"I planned out the whole day. Hopefully its one that you'll never forget."

"Like I could forget any date with you Harry. You are always so outgoing and make each and every one of them so rememberable. I honestly don't deserve everything you do for me. You treat me like a princess."

He smiles sheepishly and takes a sip of his tea, "Because you are a princess, you are my princess."

I blush and look down sheepishly like he was just doing and take a sip of my own tea. "If I'm a princess, than your my prince."

"And Knight in Shining Armor." He adds in.

I giggle and nod, "How could I have forgotten, you are my prince and knight in shining armor."