Chapter 33

*Julia's POV*

Kristine and I had walked into the same cafe we come to every day. The cafe is almost always full of people and today had been no exception. Almost all the seats had been taken. I stood in line while Kristine went to go grab what looked like the last table.

After a quick wait in line, I ordered our teas and went to go sit with Kristine.

"That was quicker that normal." She says as she grabs her tea.

"Probably because you are sitting on your phone and not paying attention." I point out and she laughs lightly and shakes her head. "Shut up."

"You know its true."

"Doesn't need to be pointed out."

We sat comfortably in the cafe drinking our tea. I rolled through my twitter home page while Kristine did whatever she was doing on her phone.

"Can we sit with you?"

Kristine and I look up from our phones to see two taller males that don't seem to much older than we were.

"Um, sure?" Kristine says. There wasn't really any where else to sit. Yet, there was always the chance that they could recognize us. It sort of made me uncomfortable that the boys sat next each of us since we sat at a four seater which was the only table open at time.

"Sorry if we are bothering you but there is no where else to sit and we rather not go back outside." The one who sat next to me said. He seemed quite familiar but it was a bit hard to say where I've seen him before.

"Its alright." Kristine said awkwardly.

*Kristine's POV*

"Its alright." I said awkwardly as I pursed my lips together.

"So do you two come here daily?" The one beside me asks and I nod my head. "Yes, we do... Um, May I ask your name?"

"Luke."

"Calum."

I glanced at Julia and I think she realized what I had just realized. I feel beyond stupid and idiotic for not realizing this earlier. God, I feel like a total moron.

"Since February 1st?" Luke asks with a flat tone.

"What are you trying to imply?" Julia asks rolling her eyes but I can see the worry in her eyes.

"You know what I'm implying. Now how about we leave together quietly all together."

"Thats technically kidnapping."

"No, its called wanting answers." Luke says quietly but keeps glancing back and forth between us.

"And what will you do if we don't?"

"We'll make a huge scene that will be sure to catch the media's attention that you are hiding out in Australia." Luke says with an innocent smile.

I glanced at Julia and nodded my head. "Alright."

Luke and Calum nod their heads. If it was total strangers I would've opted for the scene. But all of our boys had talked so highly of the 5SOS boys that I had chosen a different option.

We got in the car with the boys and starred at them as the driver started up the car.

"Why did you want to talk to us?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest.

"Why do you think we want to talk to you two? We just didn't think we would find you at a local cafe in Australia." Calum says and we shrug our shoulders.