Chapter 21

*Julia's POV*

Kristine and I are waiting on the tourbus right now. Why you may ask? Well it's now the beginning of the boys' 2016 tour. These months have flown by so fast, but we aren't going back to Michigan. We are joining the boys on tour. The boys still aren't on the tourbus yet. You would think we would take longer but guess what Kristine and I do not take longer than 30 minutes. We hate taking so long and we don't understand why other girls take more than an hour.

"Where the hell are those boys?" I ask.

"Ya I know right. Didn't Paul tell them specifically to be in the tourbus like 10 minutes ago?" She says.

"I thought so too." I say confused.

"They probably are just packing last minute like they always do." Kristine says while laughing.

"Excuse me? Do our girlfriends have nothing better to do than talk about their amazing boyfriends?" Louis asks with a smirk. He sits down next to me on the couch and wraps his arm around my shoulder and kisses my forehead. Same with Harry and Kristine.

"Yes actually we do." Kristine says.

"Oh ya and what is that?" Harry asks with a smirk.

"How lazy your asses are when getting ready for tour or anything in general that involves work." I say.

"Well the hell do you guys take such a short amount of time? I mean don't girls need to take like 2 hours or something?" Harry asks. Kristine looks at him acting offended.

"Well um lets see we pack a week before we leave, and we are not like most girls and you will know more about us when you spend a lot more time with us." I say with a smirk.

Harry and Louis look at each with frightened faces. Probably scared of how we are different from other girls. Kristine and I laugh at them.

"What are you laughing at?" Louis asks with confusion.

"You two look so bloody frightened." Kristine laughs and the boys shake their heads.

"Yeah yeah whatever. We know a ton about you two." Harry comments.

Kristine lets out a loud laugh and shakes her head and I let out a chuckle.

"Yeah sure you do."

*Harry's POV*

"Yeah sure you do."

"How about we play a game then?"

"I'll get the camera." Julia gets up off where she is sitting and goes to get the camera.

"What game are we playing?" Kristine asks with a smug look on her face.

"We are going to prove we know you two."

"Okay."

Julia comes back and sets up the camera while Louis gets three white boards and three expo markers.

"Where do you think this is going?" Niall whispers to Liam and he shrugs. "I have no idea but I want to see how this goes."

*

"Hey guys. As you can see I have Kristine on my right and Louis on my left. The guys think they know us pretty well so we are going to put them to the test. Best friend vs. best friend." Julia opens as I stand behind the camera.

"This is how it works," Kristine begins smiling at the camera, "Liam is going to call out a question, and all of us are going to write an answer. Whoever gets most of them correct knows me better. We will do another round between Harry and Julia over at me, after this."