Chapter 30

*Julia's POV*

I have never felt such anger, fear and sadness this intense all at once. Kristine had turned off the TV and began to cry muttering continually "I told you so. Everyone leaves eventually."

It took a while but she calmed down, her sadness was replaced with pure rage. She changed into a work out outfit and left without a word, slamming the door shut behind her.

I picked up my phone and hesitantly clicked on 'Louis'.

The phone rang continually but he never answered it. I tried again and again but each time it just had gone to voicemail.

I pursed my lips together and started a group text.

To: Louis & Harry
You two are great actors. Kristine and I believed you when you told us that you cared about us. When you said you loved us. I guess the worse part is that we actually believed you. Funny thing? We actually loved you. We actually cared about you. We actually let you brake us.

I pressed the send button without a doubt. I feel betrayed. So frickin' betrayed.

Kristine came back a good half hour after that. Her rage was fading and her tears were once again showing. "I-I can't go b-back." She stutters.

"Neither can I." I say weakly. She goes to her suitcase and grabs the camera and sets it up on the floor for us. "You expect us to make a video?!" I asked angrily.

She ignores me and sits down in front of the camera and I sit down beside her anyway.

*Kristine's POV*

I began to record and I pursed my lips together. "Hey guys. So a lot of you have probably seen the rumor that, um... Harry and Louis had cheated on us." I started out and my eyes began to water again. Julia stays silent as we do this.

"So... We honestly d-don't know what happened and we are so so sorry to all of you watching but we are going to take w-what I guess you could call it a break."

Julia continues as I get up for a moment soto calm my self down. "We aren't only taking a b-brake from the video... We will not be continuing on the tour."

Julia begins to cry but sobers up. There is no way for us to do a liv stream. At least with these videos we are able to edit things out. "There is only a month left of the tour and we are extremely sorry to those of you that are still left on this tour."

I sit back down next to Julia slightly calmer.

"We are sorry to everyone again. We didn't expect this to happen. We don't want to leave but we are human and we need time to figure this all out. We will try to post something every once in a while." I end it and shut the camera and upload the camera to the computer and begin to edit the video and upload it.

*Louis' POV*

I hold the pillow tightly against me as I lay in bed. Today was the day Jules was coming back and I have missed her so damn much.

The door slams open and Harry walks in extremely confused. Before I began to talk he shakes his head.

I instantly sit up as Liam, Niall and David walk in after him. David looks beyond pissed and ready to murder somebody.

"You four have some major explaining to do." David snaps and sets up the TV. I notice he set up a laptop hooked up to the TV and went onto youtube onto our girls' account.

There was a new video and the thumbnail honestly terrified me. It was both Jules and Kristine crying side by side.

"Watch this very carefully. This was posted ten minutes ago and has already received a million views." David said angrily and pressed play on the video.

It started out Jules and Kristine sitting beside and beside both with puffy eyes. My Jules was in a simple purple v-neck and Kristine is in a workout top.

Kristine begins speaking while my Jules stays silent.

"Hey guys. So a lot of you have probably seen the rumor that, um... Harry and Louis had cheated on us."

My jaw drops and I glance over at Harry who is continually saying, "No no no no no." Under his breath. And I agree with him. I see my world going down the drain slowly but maturely,

"So... We honestly d-don't know what happened and we are so so sorry to all of you watching but we are going to take w-what I guess you could call it a break."

"NO! NO! WHERES MY FUCKING PHONE!" Harry started screaming.

"Sit the hell down Harry Edward Styles and sit till the damn end."

"NO I NEED TO-"

"You need to sit the hell down."

Harry shakes his head and sits down with his leg bouncing up and down rapidly. I would react but this can't be real. It can't be. I can't be losing my Jules. This is unreal.

*Harry's POV*

My let bounces up and down. "Are you calm Styles?" He said my name with pure disgust it made me shiver.

David presses play on the video that I hadn't even realized he paused.

My Kristine stands up and you hear her sobbing lightly and my heart is breaking. I glance over at Louis who is crying but he doesn't seem to know or even acknowledge it as he stares at virtual Julia.

"We aren't only taking a b-brake from the video... We will not be continuing on the tour. There is only a month left of the tour and we are extremely sorry to those of you that are still left on this tour."

Kristine sits down again and begins speaking, "We are sorry to everyone again. We didn't expect this to happen. We don't want to leave but we are human and we need time to figure this all out. We will try to post something every once in a while."

The video ends and the screen goes black. "NOO!" Louis shouts.

"FIND MY PHONE! SOMEONE HELP ME FIND MY FUCKING PHONE!" Louis and I go looking for our phones. David watches us go crazy with an expressionless face.

"Found it! Lads I found Louis' phone!" Niall screams which is shortly followed by a shout from Liam.

"I found Harry's!"

Niall and Liam gave us our phones and my heart stopped.

😍Kristine❤️
49 Missed Calls
😃Julia👍
1 text

Louis gives his phone to Liam, "I-I can't. Please read it."

Liam sighs and read it. "It is on a group chat." He looks up and glanced at us before looking down. "Are you sure I should read this?"

"Fucking read it!" I snap.

Liam sighs again and begins reading it, "You two are great actors. Kristine and I believed you when you told us that you cared about us. When you said you loved us." Liam pauses, biting down on his lip before he continues, "I guess the worse part is that we actually believed you. Funny thing? We actually loved you. We actually cared about you. We actually let you brake us."

I don't really know what happened next, my knees gave out and I was on the floor faster than I could really even comprehend what was going on.

Kristine was gone and she wasn't coming back to me and any time soon. That was the part that made me feel like death.

Louis was frantically pressing his fingers against his phone and freaking out.

I broke my promise.

I let someone take her from me and I don't know if I can get her back.