Chapter 31-Recovery

Well I was planning on making this chapter longer with more about marty and jenn but I wanted to post what I already had so here ya go, ENJOY!

PIC on side of Jenn's engagement RING------->

======================================================

Chapter 31

Tricia’s mom has watched her baby girl walk around like a zombie for so many days now and she couldn’t take it any longer. She slammed the door to her daughter’s room open with a vengance. She hadn’t felt anything but sunshine and rainbows since she met Fred, Tricia’s dad, years ago. Now, she was madder than hell.

“Get your ass up, now,” She yelled at her daughter. Tricia sat straight up from her bed in an instant. Her mother had never once yelled at her.

“You have moped around this house forever now and I want to know what the hell has you so depressed,” she said forcefully to her daughter. Tricia instantly burst into tears hugging herself to her mom. When she had calmed down, she told her mom everything leaving out the steamy parts.

“Take a shower honey. Then go get your man. If I have learned anything from life it’s take the chance and never live to regret anything. You know exactly what you have to do,” Tricia’s mom told her. Tricia nodded, squared her shoulders and done exactly what her momma said to do. What did she have to lose at this point?

After she was cleaned up and got her attitude in place she drove straight to Danny’s house. She stomped her way up the walkway without even bothering to knock she went straight in walking to where she guessed he would be set up, in the living room. She found him there alone. By now, she knew he would be healed all except his arm and leg. She walked straight over to the couch and watched with satisfaction when his eyes widened as she stepped directly in front of his position on the couch. Being careful not to jostle his hurt arm or leg, she straddled him without saying a word she grabbed his hair and crushed her lips to his in a searing almost punishing kiss. She put all of her hurt, anger, frustration, love, and passion into it. Pulling away, finally as they both were panting their breaths out. She looked him straight in the eye.

“You cannot get rid of me that easy Daniel Castanza. Walking, crawling, rolling, or running I am going to be right here at your side. I love you with all my heart and I’ll be damned if I let you push me away!” she said nearly yelling the end.

“The only way you are getting rid of me is if you can look me in the eye and tell me you do not love me at all and all that shit you said at the hospital that hurt like hell to hear was completely true,” she said, the ferocious look in her eyes daring him to say those things were true.

“Well, speak up dammit!” she said. Daniel couldn’t help it. His words wouldn’t come out of his mouth. He was too caught up in how sexy she looked all pissed off and in charge.

“I-uh…,” he began to stutter under the powerful gaze of this new forceful side of Tricia. He was so used to her fading in the background when he was around.

He pulled her to him and kissed her again.

“I didn’t realize it until it was too late and they told me that I might be disabled for the rest of my life, but I don’t love you Tricia. I am in love with you; 100% completely, utterly, helplessly in love with you, which is why I said what I did. You deserve more than playing nurse to me. You deserve a man that can carry you to a soft bed and make love to you like a man should,” he said looking away from her shamefully. Tricia got a smirk on her face when a thought occurred to her. She felt his growing arousal from the moment they began kissing so she figured she would use that to her advantage. Leaning to where her chest lay flat against his she leaned to his ear biting his ear lobe just before she ran her tongue over it. Letting her hot breath run over his ear she whispered as she ground her body into his, “I heard there are more interesting positions than that.” She heard the sharp intake of breath that her movement had caused.

“Danny, honey do you need anything…,” Dhira’s words died on her lips as she felt embarrassed finding Danny and Tricia in such a position.

“Oh, sorry,” she said trying to hide her smile behind her hand as she turned away. Tricia eased herself off of Daniel as he grabbed a throw pillow to cover his ever growing arousal. Tricia just stood there looking awkward not knowing what to say to his mother catching her mauling her son.

“That would be my cue to leave,” Dhira said leaving the room quickly.

For the next few months Tricia stood by Daniel and helped him with physical therapy exercises he was supposed to do at home. All the while the women were planning the wedding for Marty and Jenn. Daniel’s cast had come off his leg a couple of weeks ago. He had taken a few steps on his own without the crutches here and there trying to strengthen his leg. Everday, he made it further and further on his own without anyone knowing about it. He let Tricia help him with his exercises like he was supposed to. The physical therapist said he may walk with a limp but that he had no doubts as to his walking on his own without much issue. He could now walk on his own with no problems except for that limp that the therapist had warned would most likely be there. He had a surprise for Tricia tonight. His mother had a date with the doctor tonight and he told Marty and Jenn to scram for the night so they went to Marty’s place.

He had been waiting for Tricia to get there very impatiently for almost an hour. His body was humming with adrenaline just thinking about the reaction he might get from her tonight. They hadn’t done more than some messing around and kissing. Danny had managed to make up his classes on line through the help of his professors. He decided to transfer as Marty had done to be closer to home. Lance had already offered him a job when he could walk again. Everything seemed to be falling into place. Tonight, he planned on finally taking charge and carrying his woman to his bed and making love to her until they were both spent.  

 ======================================

What ya think gonna happen now? If Danny has his way, poor Tricia won't know what hits her lol...