Chapter 26-Realizations

Okay, so some of you will hate this chapter and some of you may love it! Let me know down there on the comments ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch 26

“Why?” she asked in a whisper. Her words caused me to freeze my movements.

“You are joking, right?” I asked her.

“No, why do you want me? Do you just want a toss in between my sheets? If that’s what you are looking for you need to find someone else. I won’t be a conquest for you,” she said standing up from my lap. My arms felt very cold without her there.

“Why do you keep saying shit like that?” I asked running my hand through my hair.

“Because that’s your MO,” she said sarcastically like I should already know that. “Look, you are hellasexy man I can admit that. I think that having losing my virginity to you would no doubt be an incredible experience. But then what? I want more than you have to offer. I want someone for life,” she said. For the first time in my horn dog life I feel ashamed and even guilty for all the girls that came before. How does she make me feel such things? Wait! Virginity?

“Wait, you are a virgin?” I asked perplexed. No way does someone as smoking as her stay a virigin even after she graduated high school.

“Out of everything I said that’s the only thing you heard?” she said as she walked to her door and opened it motioning for me to leave.  Slowly I rose from her bed as I went to pass her I grabbed her and pressed my lips to hers. I had to taste her mouth before I could walk away. She melted as I slipped my tongue into her mouth exploring. As I pressed her body into the door a small moan escaped reeking havoc on my control. Just then I heard, “Tricia honey is your friend staying for dinner?”

Tricia stiffened in my arms and pushed on my chest causing me to back away.

“No Mom,” she said not looking away from my eyes. She was challenging me.

“I’m leaving for now, but you aren’t rid of me you sexy ass woman,” I told her looking at the beautiful flush on her cheeks and the puffiness of her lips from the friction of mine. She didn’t reply back as I walked out of her house.

Meanwhile back at Jennifer’s home…

Marty and I were sitting in the living room watching some old movie that was playing on tv, neither one of us was really watching it as we were focused on each other cuddled into one another. The front door slammed and I heard keys clanging on the table.

“Jenn, Danny anyone home?” Mom asked from the kitchen.

“In the living room mom,” I replied. She walked in looking beat from her shift at the hospital.

“Hey kids,” She said with a small smile looking at our snuggled up position on the couch.

“Mom, we have something to tell you,” I said to her as I pulled my right hand from Marty’s and held my hand out for her to see the ring. Her eyes lit up and she screamed running over to the couch hugging us both like mad.

“I am so happy for you two! I know you will take care of each other,” she said looking suddenly energized from the engagement announcement.

“Thanks Momma,” I said.

“We have to celebrate! Where is your brother?” she asked. Marty and I looked at one another.

“He doesn’t exactly know about it,” I tell her. She smiled walking away and said, “Well that should be interesting.”

“I want you to let me tell him before he sees that ring on your finger. I owe it to him,” Marty told me.

“Don’t you think it would go smoother if I told him?” I asked.

“No baby, it wouldn’t. I need to talk to him man to man,” he said. I nod eventhough I don’t understand it but I guess it’s a man thing.

Another slamming of the door caused me to jump because I knew it had to be Danny.

“I’ll be right back,” Marty said as he kissed my lips and walked toward the kitchen.

“Hey, man sorry I was taking care of some stuff. I didn’t know you were here waiting on me,” Danny said. I was holding my breath as I heard momma’s tinkling giggle. She was obviously enjoying the fact that she was in on the secret.

“Well actually I was here to see your sister and I need to talk to you,” I heard Marty reply.

“Okay,” my brother said slowly.

“I know I should’ve probably talked to you first but things just happened naturally. I asked Jenni to marry me and she said yes,” Marty said while I was still holding a baited breath.

“Well I should kick your ass for not asking me first, but if she said yes then there isn’t much I can do about it. But if you break her heart I will break you in half,” Danny said.

Danny POV

Man after getting the news about my sister and Marty I had some realy soul searching to do. I kept thinking over all the stuff that happened between Tricia and me. Why do I want her so bad? She is beautiful, strong, smart, and there is just something about her that I cannot explain that draws me in. Even the idea that I might love her scares the hell out of me. I can’t be tied down to one woman for the rest of my life. I enjoy partying, flirting, having a different woman on my arm every night. Am I ready to give all that up for one woman? She is one sexy ass woman, but could any one woman be enough to give up all that other stuff? I may be considered a bed hoppin’ jerk, but I won’t commit to a woman unless I know I can be 100% faithful.

Thinking thorugh all of this made me want to go out and party. So I call Tommy Salvance to see where the party is tonight. He said there was one at the low water bridge on highway P.

Parking my car just off the road, I walked down to where I could hear the music bumping. There was a bonfire next to the water. There was people dancing, other were making out, and everyone was having a good time. This is what life is all about, I thought. I was greeted by two hot ass women as I walked to the fire. They were both blondes and they were both wearing clothes that barely covered all the goodies.

“Hey, handsome I thought you went back to college,” blonde number one, named Celinda.

“Well, I am here now,” I said looking her up and down.

“Hey, what do you say to having a little fun? You know they say blondes have more fun,” said blonde number two, named Kaylie.

I smiled now this is what I am talking about. Celind began kissing my neck as Kaylie was biting my ear on the other side. I could feel what they were doing to me, but it didn’t elicit half of the reaction that a simple touch of Tricia’s could and there were two of them. Celinda’s hand began making its way down my stomach and I had to stop her descent and I pushed Kaylie away as well.

“Where are you going, Danny?” they both called out.

Michael Wasely stopped me as I was making my way to my car.

“Hey man whats going on it looks like you have the promise of one hell of a night with them two,” he said gesturing to the two blondes.

“Why don’t you take care of them for me? I have to go,” I told him. Getting in my car, I rested my head on the steeringwheel. Never have I ever turned down the type of offer those two served up on a silver platter to me. All I want to do is go back and see Tricia. Fighting with her was better than what those two skanks were going to give me. What has happened to me? That was the moment the realization hit me.

“I am in love with Tricia,” I said outloud to myself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor Danny, he has been so clueless bahaha