Chapter 22- After the Strike

Taking the focus off of Jennifer and Martin for now.

===========================

Chapter 22

Earlier that night at the bowling alley…

Danny’s POV

Well I guess Jenn and Marty are working things out. Ah, hell I am glad for them but it feels wrong. I guess I just don’t like that she is growing up.

“Danny your up, man,” I heard Dante say.

“Alright,” I said as I stood and grabbed my ball from the return. Dante is a pretty alright guy. It’s a little weird that he was dating my sister, but he isn’t now so we’re cool. With perfect form I rolled the ball down the lane.

“Yes,” I said as I done the fist pump thing as all the pins fell.

“Show off,” I heard Tricia mutter. She is my sister’s only girl friend and I love to torture her, always have.

“Just write it down, chicken legs,” I say to her knowing it would piss her off. As she hastily wrote down my strike she said, “Bite me ass face.” I chuckled seeing her get all pissy like that. As she got up to bowl I looked her over. She was wearing short black shorts and some kind of glittery top that hung loose on her shoulders showing her black bra straps. She definitely didn’t have chicken legs, but she used to. Now she had long, tanned lean legs. Shit! I cannot be thinking about her that way. I don’t even think she is 18 yet. Great now I am a pervert!

Looking over to Dante he seemed like he felt really uncomfortable next to that Lydia girl. She was hot for sure, but not as hot as…Dammit! I have to go get a beer.

“I am going to grab a beer, want one?” I asked Dante.

“Yup I would love one, ass face,” I heard Tricia call behind me as I turned to face her.

“I don’t think so little girl,” I said as I turned back to Dante.

“No man, I am driving,” he said to me. Looking to Lydia she didn’t say anything but just shook her head letting me know she didn’t want one.

“He is such a prick,” I heard Tricia say quietly as she thought I was out of hearing range. I just smiled at her comment. She is too easy to rile up. Ordering myself a beer, I also ordered three cokes for my friends. The waitress looked me up and down. Hmm…maybe tonight isn’t a total waste. After ordering she gave me a flirty smile and wink said, “Okay, sugar I will bring these to your table.”

Walking back to the lanes we were using Tricia looked at me and raised her eyebrow.

“I thought you went to get a beer?” she asked.

“Yeah I did. The waitress is bringing it,” I told her. Sitting down by Dante I said, “Dude you have to see this chick, if her shirt were any tighter we would get to see all the goods,” I said. Dante just shook his head and laughed at me. Tricia just gave me one of her famous glares. About that time the waitress showed up. Damn the lower half was just as good as the top. She leaned down to lower the tray and her cleavage to my line of sight.

“You drinks, sugar,” she said. As I lifted the sodas and handed them to Dante so he could pass them to the girls I noticed the napkin underneath with the name Scarlet and her number under her name. As she turned I leaned over to watch her ass as she left.

“Un, man,” I said in reverence to the sway of her hips.

“You are a pig,” Tricia said to me with disgust.

“Oink baby,” I said laughing as I put my beer up to my mouth and chugged nearly half of it. After a few games and several more beer the bowling alley was closing. My walking was a little off I suppose because Dante was leading me over to where you turn in your bowling shoes.

“Um…should we call him a cab?” I heard him ask.

“No I will take his dumbass home,” I heard Tricia say in an annoyed voice.

“Awe she does love me,” I slurred.

“Sugar you gonna be alright?” I heard the sultry voice of that hot waitress.

“Yeah baby I’m good,” I told her. Dante was pulling me to my feet as Tricia came over and pulled my left arm around her shoulder to help Dante get me out of the alley.

“Come on Romeo, let’s get your drunk ass home,” Tricia said.

“Well at least you recognize skill when you see it,” I tell her.

“Oh God, just shut up or I will push you out when we get on the highway,” she said. This caused me to laugh out loud, a deep down belly laugh. The next thing I know I was waking up to Tricia smacking my face.

“Come on, Danny wake up. I can’t carry you into your house. You are going to have to help me,” she said.

“How old are you Trich?” I asked. She never stopped pulling on me and I finally assited her by stepping out of the car.

“18, why do you care?” she asked. Swaying all the way to the door we stopped at the door.

“Where is your key Danny?” she asked. Leaning over to her I said, “Find it.”

“Ah!” She exclaimed before she started rumminging through my jean pockets.

“I think what you are looking for is right here darling,” I said as I took her hand and guided it my family jewels.

“What the hell Danny!” She yelled at me as she jerked her hand away. Looking up into her face I fish my key out and hand it to her.

“Party pooper,” I said all pouty-like. Still holding me up, she unlocked the door.

“Great I have to get you all the way up the stairs,” She huffed. She helped me up to my room. After entering my room she walked us over to the bed and tried to sit me down. Considering I still had my arm around her shoulders she ended up coming down on the bed as I did.

“Damn if you wanted to get in my bed all you had to do was ask,” I teased her.

“Dammit Danny, stop it already,” she said angrily. God I love to tease this woman. She was pulling away trying to get off the bed when I sat up and flung her against me. This left us in the position of her standing on the floor and me sitting on the bed with her in between my legs and her chest at my eye level.

“Let go Danny,” she ordered.

“Okay, but you have to pay the toll,” I tell her happy that my drunken mind could come up with a plan.

“Toll, what toll?” she asked.

“You have to kiss me,” I tell her. She gasps.

“I don’t think so,” she said as she once again tried to escape my hold. Wrapping both arms around her waist I pressed my face into her stomach just under her breasts.

“Ah! What the hell is wrong with you? Okay fine one kiss and then you let me leave,” she said. I smiled mischeviously against her shirt. I pulled her on top of me on the bed laying back. Rolling to where I was on top of her, I lightly brushed my lips across hers. But I was unprepared for her response. She grabbed my hair with both hands trapping me there and deepened the kiss.

=================================

Things are heating up for Dannyboy!