Chapter 19- The Search

Wow upload two in one day yay!

--------------------------------------------------

Ch 19

Danny’s POV

Waking the next morning feeling like crap I noticed I was in Marty’s house. Damn, I got to get out of here because if I have to look at him I will probably just kick his ass. Just as my thoughts made it that far, I heard his footsteps coming down the hall. He rounded the corner wearing nothing but his boxers which just angered me once again. Remembering the last time I saw him dressed like that he had deflowered my baby sister. Without warning I flew at him whaling on him until I realized he wasn’t going to fight back.

“What the hell is wrong with you, ya pansy ass. Fight back!” I growled at him.

“No, it would hurt Jenni,” he said. This enraged me even more and I swung on him catching his nose, causing it to gush blood instantaneously. The sight of his blood finally made me feel a little guilty. Pulling away from on top of him he stood holding his nose as blood dripped through his hands. Qucikly, I made my way to the kitchen finding a dish towel wetting it and taking it back to him. He thanked me but I didn’t answer. After he had cleaned himself up he asked, “We okay now or do you need to beat the hell out of me again?”

“I don’t know about us being good, but I am done beating the hell out of you, for now,” I said.

“Man, I am in love with her and I want to marry her, when she is ready for that,” he said to me.

“Oh, but she was ready for you to take her virginity?” I asked harshly.

“Don’t talk about your sister that way. I won’t discuss that kind of thing with you or anyone else. She is special and I will do whatever I need to, to ensure her happiness,” he told me. I started to have a change of heart about him and Jenn. He seems sincere in how he feels about her.

“You’re gonna marry her?” I asked needing the confirmation that his intentions were honest and sincere with her.

“If she says yes, then yeah I would marry her today if she would let me,” he says still sounding nasaly from holding his nose high to stop the bleeding.

“I’m sorry man. I just feel like I am responsible for her and seeing that you had, well you know. Well seeing the evidence of that staring me in the face it was too much. I feel like I have failed not only her but my dad as well. I should’ve kept her safe first of all from Jason and no offense but you as well,” I told him holding my head in my hands in frustration. Marty came and slapped me on the back.

“Hey, I understand if it were one of the other guys I would have beat them within an inch of their life with you. You have to see it from my view man, I tried like hell to stay away from her but she makes me lose my mind and all common sense goes out the window and I would do anything she asked of me aside from staying away from her just because she is pissed at me,” he said.

“What are you talking about?” I asked.

“Shit man, I came to JoJo’s to get you and you were smashed beyond belief. Kenzie was rubbing all over me when Jenni came in the bar. I don’t know what the hell she was doing in that nasty place, but she got the wrong idea about Kenzie and me,” he told me.

“Where is Jenn?” I asked him feeling like a complete ass for getting snockered and being the catapulting cause of my sister getting upset.

“I don’t know. I tried to catch her but she took off like a bat out of hell and I still had to get you home,” he told me. Wow, that didn’t make me feel any better.