Chapter 11- the bigger man

Ch11

Dante behaved himself the rest of the night, but gave me a small good night kiss before he walked me to my door. As I shut the door I had a huge smile on my face.

“I guess it went well,” Marty said with a small smile that didn’t look genuine.

“Yeah, it did. Marty can we talk about what happened before I left?” I asked.

“Did he kiss you?” he asked. I looked at him confused.

“Marty I don’t think that’s any of your business. I think we need to talk,” I said getting irritated with him. He walked slowly over to me where I still stood with my back against the door. His hand traced my collarbone causing me to gasp slightly. His body was now flush with mine pressing me into the door. His mouth was at my ear, I could feel his hot breath caress my cheek.

“Tell me does he make you feel this?” he asked as he ground the front of his body into the front of mine and lightly grazed his teeth on my earlobe, causing a quiet but emabarrasing moan to slip through my lips.

“That’s the sexiest sound I have ever heard,” he growled out.

“Man you coming back or what?” I heard my brother call out to Marty from the living room. Marty took a deep breath and yelled, “Yeah be right there.”

“I’m sorry,” Marty said to me before he just walked away. What the hell does that mean? He is sorry for touching me or he is sorry for doing it again? That man is confusing as hell! Taking a few calming breaths of my own I went into the kitchen and got me a glass of grape juice. Walking into the living room, I see my brother and Marty playing their game.

“Where have the other guys been?” I asked.

“They had to get back to school early. I have to leave tomorrow,” Danny said.

“Already! We didn’t even get to go 4 wheeler riding once though,” I stated pouting.

“We can go tonight if you want. It’s only ten o’clock,” Danny said and I squealed.

“Please, please can we?” I begged.

“Go get ready. We will leave in ten minutes. Marty and I can go gas the wheelers up,” he said and I ran up the steps to get ready. Throwing on my old bluejeans, tank top and boots I ran back down the steps as I was pulling my hair into a sloppy bun.

“Ready?” Danny asked me. It’s weird Marty hasn’t said a word this whole time. As we went out to the back yard I noticed that Danny jumped on the raptor. This left the two seater for Marty and I.

“You are riding with Marty,” Danny said as he took off. Turning back to Marty he is smiling at me holding his hand out to help me on the 4 wheeler. I jump on and watch as Marty sets in front of me which means he is setting in between my legs.

“Hold on,” he said. This was never an issue before but with everything that has happened it feels weird wrapping my arms around him. Now my chest is pressed into his back and I can feel his heartbeat beating as fast as mine. Marty started driving slower and said to me, “Are you going out with this cop now or was it just a date?”

“Well it was just a date, he didn’t ask to see me again, so yeah I guess it was just a date,” I said. He stopped the 4 wheeler in the middle of a field and turned facing me and sat back down. Pulling me onto his lap he softly pressed his lips to mine. Then he kissed the edge of my mouth, trailing down my neck.

“What the hell is that on your neck?” he asked very angrily. The moon was shining brightly in the open field so that we could see very well.

“Did Garcias put that on your neck?” he asked. I reached up to my neck where his eyes were glaring. I guessed that there must be a hickey that I didn’t realize Dante had placed on my neck.