Chapter 16-Something to think about

Well here it is my friends! 

===========================

Chapter 16

“Shit,” Marty whispers to me as he rolls out from under the covers leaving me under them. I hear some moving around, sounding like Marty is putting his boxers on. My heart is pounding so hard I wonder if they can hear it. Stark fear ran through me causing me to want to throw up.

“Dude, you could’ve warned me I don’t wanna see your junk,” Danny said chuckling.

“Man, um I didn’t know you were in,” Marty said in a nervous voice I had never heard him use before because he is always so confident in everything he does.

“Yeah, I got back a few minutes ago and thought I would crash here. What hottie do you have under that blanket? Shy one is she?” I heard Danny say. Dang it I might as well get this over with. I huffed and threw the blankets off my head and wrapped them tight around my body as I stood. Danny’s face turned white as a ghost just before it morphed into a murderous stare that he turned from me to Marty. Marty instantly moved protectively in front of me holding his hands out to Danny.

“Let me explain,” Marty begged as he held his hands out in a yielding fashion but then before I could speak or blink Danny had let out a string of expletives as he slammed Marty against the wall, choking him. With my one free hand I tried to pull my brother off of Marty, but it was no use I just wasn’t strong enough.

“She’s my baby sister man! She’s is not some piece of ass you can throw to the side when you are finished with her! I told you to leave her alone and when I leave you start screwing my damn baby sister! She is still a kid!” Danny screamed into Marty’s face. Marty’s face was turning red as Danny kept tightening his hold on Marty’s neck. Then Danny’s voice turned into a whisper as he put his energy into choking the man I love. Danny’s whispered, “I should f’ing kill you for this.”

Stepping back, I yelled Danny’s name, but it was too late. Danny rared back his fist and slammed it into Marty’s face twice. This time I ran in the front of my brother when he had let go of Marty. Marty never once argued or tried to fight back against my brother, this made me love him even more.

“Stop it now,” I yelled at him.

“Are you stupid? How could you do this?” Danny yelled as he turned towards me. Marty pulled me behind him once again as I tried to push back in front of him not wanting my brother to inflict anymore damage to him.

“If you would just let me--,” Marty tried to explain to my brother but Danny wasn’t having it.

“Screw this and screw both of you!” Danny yelled as he turned to leave. He growled out and I jumped when he punched the wall beside the bedroom door creating a large hole there. He quickly turned back toward us grabbing my arm he began pulling me from the room.

“Danny, let me go I am not going with you anwhere,” I said. Just then Marty latched onto Danny’s shoulder.

“Man, don’t do this,” Marty pleaded with Danny.

“Get your damn hands off of me unless you want your eyes to match,” Danny said menacingly. Marty released him but mouthed to me, “I will fix this.”

Just as we made it to the front door Danny turned back to Marty and said, “Don’t call her, don’t come to my house, and generally stay the hell away from my family!” Danny continued pulling me to his car after he slammed the door in Marty’s face.

“Danny, what the hell is wrong with you? I am in love with him! You can’t do this!” I yelled at my big brother.

“Shut the hell up Jenn!” he said so angrily that I complied. The rest of the car ride was silent except for when he would randomly yell out a cuss word and slap the steering wheel. When we made it home I ran with the sheet still wrapped around me to my room. Going through the house I heard mom call out my name in shock, but I kept going. As I was throwing some clothes on I heard Danny and mom fighting. He was telling her if she spent more time at home knowing what was going on with her daughter I wouldn’t be out sleeping around. She told him to calm the hell down and tell her what is going on. They continued argueing so I slipped out and escaped to my pines. I had only been there a short time when I saw someone nearing me.

“Hey, you okay?” Marty asked as he sank down beside me pulling me in between his legs. I told him about Danny and my mom fighting.

“Baby, you have to at least try to understand Danny’s point of view. The reason I didn’t fight him to keep you with me today is because I can see how he is seeing this. He has been your big brother and your only father figure for a long damn time. He feels like I am taking advantage of you and that in turn he has failed in his job to keep you safe. Let’s just try to give him time to get use to the idea of us. I don’t know what he is doing back here right now, but more than likely he won’t be here long. Until he leaves this time we won’t see each other again. I know how important your brother is to you and I also know we have to let him have some time,” he said to me.

“You don’t want to see me again?” I asked my heart ripping into. He sighed pulling me into his lap where he could see my face. His hand pulled my face into his and he layed a few small kisses to my lips.

“You know I want to see you, but you also know Danny is pissed and if we push him he will just explode again,” Marty told me.

“You are probably right,” I said sadly.

“Text me later and let me know what is going on, but if he gets too stupid with you call me. I am not against kicking his ass but I knew it would upset you if I fought him today,” he said.

“Okay, I better get back I am sure they have noticed that I am gone by now,” I tell him he nods but instead of letting me go he tightens his grip on me and lays me down on the ground.

“What are you doing?” I asked him. He smirked at me as he began kissing his way down my body. When he made it to my jeans he popped the button open.

“I am going to give you something to think about tonight when you lay your head down,” he said as he peeled my jeans and panties off of my body causing a delicious shiver to run through me.

================================

Well whatcha think?