Chapter 2-Graduation

This is chapter 2 the second upload today. Enjoy! The pic is not our girl but it is her dress :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

            Jenn looked at herself in the mirror. She had changed so much since she was a little girl with blonde pigtails. As she grew older her hair lost every bit of the blonde it had and her hair was a dark, rich chestnut color. Now at 18, her hair hung past her behind. She wasn’t much like the other girls she knew and maybe that was because she grew up with four guys. She loved to go mudding in the four wheel drive trucks or just jump on the four wheelers and ride for hours sloshing through the mud holes, or just playing football with the guys. Of course most of that had stopped when they all left, because the only guys she could hang out with from school mostly had girlfriends that didn’t want their man hanging out with some girl in the middle of the forest into the late hours of morning. And the only friends she really had were guys other than her lone girl friend Patricia Long. The only problem with that is that Patty was a very girlie girl and there was no way she was going to get dirty on purpose.

            “Jenn are you ready?” her Mom yelled up the steps to her.

            “Yeah , just a minute,” she yelled back. Jenn loved to get dressed up as well as get down and dirty in a mud hole something her mother had berated her as a child for. Her graduation dress symbolized more to her than just a dress. It was a white babydoll waist dress with black trim around the top of the breast and on each strap. The white symbolized her virginity that she planned to lose tonight to Jason Black, her current boyfriend, which she had been dating for nearly a year. Jason was a big player before they got together, but he had been patient and let her choose when they moved onto the physical parts of their relationship. One last look in the mirror and she took off down the steps to see her big brother Daniel standing in the middle of the kitchen.

“Danny!” she screamed as she ran to him and hugged him fiercly. It had been Christmas since she had seen her brother when her mom and she had flown to California to surprise him at school.

“Hey, little girl are you ready to be a grown up now?” he said to her hugging her back.

“Yep,” she said causing him to chuckle at her childish response.

“The guys are supposed to meet us at graduation,” he told her. She was excited when to know the guys all care for her enough to come together for her graduation. She was more excited to see one of the three of them if she was being honest about it.

“Great, let’s go then,” their mother said rushing them out the door.

She didn’t get a chance to see any of the guys before she had to get into her line for the ceremony. She hoped they all showed, okay she really wanted all of them to be there but the hope was for a Mr. Marty Jones. As the President of the school board called her name she had no doubt as to the guys showing up or even where they were sitting with the whistles and clapping and yelling they were doing in support of her accomplishment. She looked into the crowd and noted Marc, Matthew, and Marty all standing next to her brother.

Matthew’s POV

As our little Jenn crossed the stage I was shocked at how much she looked like a woman now. I lean over to Marc which is standing next to me and I whisper where the other guys can’t hear.

“Damn, if she wasn’t our little Jenn I would so be tapping that tonight. She is FINE, fine man,” I told him.

“You would have to get her away from me first, man. Girl really knew how to grow up,” he said. We both laughed as we all continued to cheer on for her until she was completely off the stage. She was always a pretty girl even as an awkward teenager but she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

Marty’s POV

They announced Jenni’s name and my jaw dropped, my eyes bulged as well as other places, and my heart nearly stopped. She walked with confidence across the stage in that short white dress that made her look so gorgeous and innocent. While I have had a few women none of them made me want them the way I want her. That damn dress has me wanting to take the innocence I’m sure she still has. She’s my Jenni, she always has been mine. I have been waiting for her for a long time. When she was little I just wanted to protect her. When she got older I started to notice stuff about her like the way she laughs or the ways her eyes light up when I enter a room. She never knew that many times when she would sneak off to the pines, I would follow her and make sure she was safe. It’s not exactly safe in the woods alone without a gun or something. We have mountain lions and bobcats in this area as well as bears. I knew I could never have her though because one of my three best friends is her big brother and he would kill me.

The way she looks right now, it might be worth death. The only problem is she is only 18 while I am 21. I have one more year of business school and then I will take over my family’s business. She hasn’t lived much life yet, but I have lived enough to know I could marry that girl tomorrow, but making her mine, really mine right now wouldn’t be fair to her. So once again I will be taking cold showers and letting her live her life. That is just so long as that life doesn't include a boyfriend because I could see all four of us taking care of that problem.

 ========================================================

Please leave a comment so I know what you thougt when you read this. Thanks