Chapter 3- The Master Player

Wow I have no idea where all these uploads are coming from but I hope you like it! The pic on the side is Jason our Player boo!:)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

Jennifer’s POV

Finally, the ceremony ended and all the guys and my momma hugged the life out of me. I would’ve sworn when Matt hugged me his hand brushed my bum. Ah, it was an accident I’m sure. I mean we are like family so yeah definitely and accident. Mom took off to go to work which left me with the guys.

“So little girl what are your plans for tonight? Me and the guys were thinking we would go muddin’ down at Chester’s ridge later,” Daniel said.

“Actually, us seniors are having a party out at the old deer camp out on 51,” I told them. Daniel looked disappointed and the other guys looked intrigued. “Would you guys like to go?” I asked them all. In unison even my brother answered “Yeah!”. Well at least his disappointment didn’t last long.

“No taking girls to shag unless you ask ME their age. Im not having yall get into trouble tonight,” I tell them all seriously. They all nodded. We all rode home in Marty’s Chevy Silverado which was oddly enough silver. I just needed to change my clothes before we went to the party. Matthew stayed behind to drive me while the other guys went on to the party.

Daniel’s POV

The boys and I made it to the party and wholly hell do these seniors know how to throw a party. There was alcohol everywhere, dancing in the barn that they had made look like a freaking night club with strobe lights and the works. We made our way to the keg and seen an old friend of ours Jason black, eventhough he was younger than us the dude got more tail than the three of us combined. I made sure he never met Jenn, he doesn’t even know I have a sister. But I gotta respect the player’s game when its that good.

“Hey man what’s going on? Any talent here tonight?” I asked him.

“Hell yeah man you see that blonde over there dancing with the redhead?” all of us look over to the two girls dancing on the floor.

“Yeah,” I told him anticipating a good story.

“I had both of them last week. They like a group dynamic if ya know what Im saying,” we all laughed and high fived the master. “The real talent will be here soon but hands off I havn’t even been able to sweet talk this piece of ass into putting out.” We all said, “Whoa.”

“I know man she is a tough nut to crack. She is a virgin, but I have been waiting patiently to change that or so she thinks. Her body is unbelievable though. I have managed to get her to drink a few times and let me tell you a body like hers gives a whole new meaning to body shots. Her tits have got to be D’s at least man. She let me cop a feel a few times before she freaks out and they are like two ripe melons man. I cannot wait to taste them tonight,” Jason told the guys as they all listened to him brag.

“How do you know she will seal the deal tonight then?” I asked.

“Dude, trust me. I know women and she is ready. I have been playing the patient punkass and she made a promise with me that if I waited until graduation she would give it to me at the party tonight,” he said. It sounded kind of crude to me. I mean I know he gets a lot of women but I mean stealing a girl’s virginity at a party on purpose that seems kind of cold. Ah, whatever not my problem.

“Good luck with the cold fish my man,” Marc said as they shook hands. We continued to drink and scout the girls trying to figure out which ones were at least 18. About 30 minutes later we saw Jason come out of the back of the barn with some brunette looking very happy. Man that guy is insane when it comes to getting some. He came over to let us know the brunette is open for more business if we are interested when he suddenly smoothed his hair with his fingers and smiled like a crazy man.

“There’s my cold fish now,” he said as we all laughed and turned to see what poor unsuspecting girl was his conquest. Marc, Marty and I all froze at the sight we were met with. It was my baby sister. We all watched frozen as he began to walk toward her looking like a prowling lion after a prize zebra. Before I could grab him Marty had jumped him from behind and started whaling on him. They wrestled on the ground for a few seconds before Marty landed a good solid punch to Jason’s nose. Jenn was screaming causing Marty to stop. He stepped away from a now bleeding Jason. Jenn quickly dropped to her knees to help Jason up as he held his nose.

“What the hell is wrong with you Martin Jones?” Jenn yelled at him.

“Yeah, man what the hell? You know each other?” Jason asked catching on to the fact that Jenn said his name.

“Come on Jason lets go get you cleaned up,” Jenn said helping Jason out of the barn while giving Marty a glare that would wilt fresh flowers.

“I will kill him if he touhes one nasty hand to her body,” Marty said in a deadly tone none of us had ever heard and the look on his face matched his tone.

“He is not touching my baby sister,” I said just as angry as Marty seemed.

“We will beat the hell out of him if he even tries,” Marc agreed.

“Well I am sure as not gonna let him be alone with her out there,” Matt said as we all made our way outside to check on Jenn.

==================================================================

So? What did you think of this?