Chapter 15- Happenings

Here is an update! sarahrose945 said she would die without an update so here it is hope it finds you in good health :)

=================================================

Chapter 15

Marty’s POV

Driving 15 miles past the speed limit, my hands are sweating so bad you would think I was a little virgin boy or something. This is way more important to me than my first time, this will be the first time I make love to the woman I love. This is her first time. Switching off hands I wipe each one on my jeans. I have to make this special for her.

Jennifer’s POV

Marty hasn’t said a word to me since we left and it’s making me nervous. Scooting over so that I was sitting directly beside him, getting up on my knees so that I could reach his neck I began laying small kisses down his neck slowly. He made a growling noise as he pulled the truck over. Looking around I notice that we are at a house I knew wasn’t his parents’.

“Where are we?” I asked.

“My house,” he replied.

“Yours, as in not your parents?” I asked.

“Yeah when I decided to stick around this time I needed my own space,” he said as he pulled me from the truck, carrying me the whole way to the door. He sat me down long enough to unlock the door. As I tried to step through the doorway he grabbed me up once again carrying me through the house. He carried me up a set of stairs to a door at the end of a hallway. He turned the knob and carried me through to a bedroom. He sat me down again only to capture my lips in a fury. His hands were creating a firestorm all through me as his hands moved from my face to run down my body. Pulling his lips from mine he ran his hands all the way down to my ankles, unbuckling my shoes. He pulled them off one at a time kissing each calf, nearly making me fall each time from the sensations of it. Standing back up he walked in back of me and began pulling the zipper of my dress down so slowly I wanted to rip the dress off myself. When he finally had it unzipped completely he kissed my shoulder causing a deep, guttural moan to emit from me. I could feel his mouth smile against my skin as he moved the other side to do the same and getting the same result. Pulling at the shoulders of my dress he caused it to pool around me feet.

“So beautiful,” he said, but it was so soft I don’t think he was talking to me. He began walking around me again as I was exposed to him in nothing but my undergarments. Reaching out he took each strap of my bra and pulled them to the side. While still in front of me he reached around to the back of me and unbuckled my bra. As it fell away I looked to his face to see if he liked what he saw. His eyes narrowed slightly like he was in pain.

“God you have no idea what you do to me, Jenni,” he said in a very deep voice I hadn’t heard from him before. Feeling confidence surge through me I closed the distance between us in nothing but my panties. Running my fingernail down his still dressed chest I felt his muscles tense and his shiver slightly at my touch. Smiling I asked, “What do I do to you, Martin?”

“You drive me damn crazy with that body of yours woman,” he said roughly. He picked me up by my thighs and carried me to the bed. Laying me down gently he hovered over me.

“Jenni, I love you so much. I have loved you since the first time I saw you cry in that field when you were six years old,” he told me as he kissed along my jaw.

“I want you Marty,” I said feeling anxious for him to show me. He kissed from my jaw, to my neck continuing down my chest and further until he, “Oh my God Marty!” I screamed.

A few hours later…

Lying in Marty’s arms, I was so content that I could lay here listening to his heart beat for the rest of my life. Looking across the room my eyes found a clock.

“Shit,” I said seeing that I had an hour to get to the library to work. Jumping out of bed, I ran around the room finding my clothes all stown on the floor.

Marty raised his sexy bed head off the pillow, “What are you doing?”

“I have to get to work Marty,” I tell him. Just then his alarm went off playing a James Otto country song. He smirked at me as I put my panties back on, he began singing the song to me as he quickly caught me in his arms refusing to let me finish getting dressed.

You don’t have to go now honey 
Call and tell ’em you won’t be in today
Baby there ain’t nothin’ at the office
So important it can’t wait
I’m thankful for the weekend
But two days in heaven just ain’t gonna do
This is gonna take forever darlin’
Girl I just got started lovin’ you

What’s the point in fightin’ what we’re feelin’
We both know we’ll never win
Ain’t this what we’re missin’
Let’s just stop all this resistin’ and give in
Let me wrap my arms around you
You know you don’t want to leave this room
Come back and let me hold you darlin’
Girl I just got started lovin’ you

What can I say I’ve never felt this way
Girl you’re like a dream come true
After all the love we’ve made
It sure would be a shame
If we let this moment end so soon

So won’t you lay back down beside me
Girl just like I know you’re wantin’ to
Trust me when I tell you darlin’
Girl I just got started lovin’ you

I’m thankful for the weekend
But two days in heaven just ain’t gonna do
This is gonna take forever darlin’
Girl I just got started lovin’ you
Come back and let me hold you darlin’
Girl I just got started lovin’ you

Laughing I pulled away from him running toward the bathroom, when he grabbed me causing me to giggle like crazy throwing me on the bed and prowling towards me. Jumping on me he threw the covers over us as he bit the inside of my thigh causing me to squeak out. He froze when we both heard someone in the room with us say, “Who you got trapped under there man?”

I knew that voice, it’s Danny. What the hell he was supposed to be in California.

========================

I know yall have something to say about that!