"Are you sure, Lost? No one should be here to pick up anything yet." He scratches his chin, staring at me. "I'll go check." He starts for the door beside me, but I stop him. He looks at me curiously, wondering why I wont let him go. I sniff audibly, and my eyes widen.

     "Oh no." I whisper. Gasoline. Someones trying to burn down Marv's warehouse. "Someone's trying to burn down the warehouse, Joe. Call Marv, Im going to go outside and take care of this."

     "Wait! How do you know? Besides, girl, you cant just go out on your own if there is trouble.

     "Joe, trust me. Call Marv. I can do this." I run outside before he can reply. I stop to listen. The footsteps are almost all the way around the warehouse. They just have to walk one more wall length and the warehouse would have a ring of gasoline. I run, impossibly fast, to where the footsteps are. I see a greasy, gangly, bald guy pouring gasoline all over the walls of the warehouse. "Hey!" I yell at him to get his attention. He looks at me surprised, then drops the liquid. I notice the gun at his side and run at him before he can aim it. I tackle him to the ground easily. He struggles under me, but im too strong for him. I punch him once, and he's out cold. I know how things like this work, im certain there's someone else close by. I stand and listen. I'm still, listening, for a few seconds. I hear a car idling nearby. I run over to where the car is and see two more guys sitting in it. They dont notice me right away. I make to the drivers side without them even realizing I've found them. I smash my hand through the drivers side window and grab the man sitting in the seat. I pull him out and throw him, he flies, then lands with a thud. I can hear the passenger yelling, and fumbling for his weapon. I'm staring at him through the window, wondering how I should take care of him. He finally grabs his gun and aims it at my face.

     "Get away from me! I'll shoot!" His hand is trembling. I growl at him, baring my teeth. Before he can squeeze the trigger I jump up onto the roof of the car. I hear him whimper underneath me, then a shot is fired. The bullet just misses me. I angrily jump down to the passenger side and pull at the door. Inside, the man turns around, fear on his face. "What the fuck...?" The door is torn from its hinges and I grab at him. He drops his gun on the asphalt when I pull him out of the car. His body is shaking in my hands. "W-what the h-hell are y-you?" He stutters.

     "I'm Marv's pet." I growl into his face, then headbutt him. His body falls limp, and I throw him over my shoulder. I look around the car and spot the driver still on the floor a few dozen feet away. I walk over to him and pick him up by the scruff of his neck. I look back to the car they were driving and wonder If I should leave it there. I shrug, figuring Marv will have some of her boys take care of it. Dragging the driver, and hauling the passenger, I head back to the warehouse. When Im within range, I notice that the man that was spreading the gasoline is no longer lying on the floor. I stop, straining to listen to the surrounding area. No footfalls. I look to the warehouse and concentrate. Two heartbeats. I hope Joe caught gasoline man.  I curse under my breath and walk around to the other side of the warehouse, where the door is. When I walk in, I see Joe crouching behind the gasoline guy, tying him up. "Good job, Joe." I throw down the passenger, and let go of the driver.

     "Damn, girl. How in the hell did you get both of them big baddies?" Joe grunts, and stands up straight. "You saved this place, Lost. I found baldy laid out outside. Did you do this to him?" I nod at him. "Well, shit." He chuckles and walks over to me, reaching for the driver. "Let's get these two tied up before Marv gets here. She's gonna want to get some information from 'em."

     "Let me carry them, Joe. Just go get some chairs and more rope." He looks me up and down, questioning my strength.

     "All right, girl. Gimme a second." He walks  to the office and brings back two more chairs. I pick up both of the guys and set them down in the chairs. "Quite the muscle you got there." He starts to tie the guys up, looking at me out of the corner of his eye. "May I ask how you knew baldy over there was trying to burn down the place?"

     "I heard him outside." I sit down on the floor, waiting for him to finish securing the guys to their chairs.

     "Heard 'em, huh? Well I don't know how you managed that, but i'm glad you did. I really wouldnt want to die without telling my wife how much I love her." Joe finishes and stands in front of the three of them with his hands on his hips. "Marv should be here any minute. I'm sure she called a few other guys to come and help with this situation." He looks over his shoulder at me. "Though with strength like yours, I dont think we'll be needing 'em." He chuckles and looks back to the three in front of him. "I wonder how in the hell they knew where this is where we kept our stuff..." He mumbles to himself.

     "When they wake up, tell Marv to ask. I'll know if they're lying."

     "You will? How?" Joe turns to face me.

     "It's a gift." I shrug and cross my legs.

     "You're special, girl." He walks do the door, and sits in my chair. "Now, we wait."

    "No need." I cock my head, listening. "I hear her footsteps outside. She's not alone." I stand up and face the door. "7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1." The door opens and Marv walks in. Joe mouth has fallen open in surprise. I smile at him, then look to Marv. The anger is coming off of her in waves.

     "What the hell happened here?" The click of Marv's heels echo around the warehouse. She stops in front of the three that are tied up and glares at them. After a few seconds, she spins around and looks at me. "Well, Lost, give me the details." I tell her everything. Not once does she interrupt. When I finish my story, she chews the inside of her cheek. I can see multiple questions floating around her. Finally she asks one. "You stopped them? By yourself?"

     "Yes, Marv." I answer politely, looking at the floor.

     "You disabled three guys, all armed, alone?"

     "Yes, Marv." She nods slowly at me.

     "You managed to punch through a window, throw a guy twice your size, and a tear a door off of a car." It wasnt a question. Her foot is tapping the floor. She stares at me for what seems like a lifetime, then turns to the passenger. "Well, lets see what he has to say."