Your Choice

Mia's POV

"Get on your knees." the blonde ordered and I did as he said kneeling down.

He went over to a bag in the corner that I hadn't even noticed before and pulled out some nylon rope. He came back over to me and kneeled down in front of me.

"Put your hands behind your back." he demanded and I slowly did as he said, putting them behind my back before he tied them tightly together "I don't think you need your feet tied together, do you?"

I shook my head looking down at the floor before he grabbed my chin, making me look at him.

"When I ask you a question you answer, got it?" he questioned and I nodded before shaking it off.

"Yes." I said to quickly correct myself.

"Yes, what?" he asked and I just stared at him "Answer my question, Mia."

"How do you know my name?" I asked wondering how this fucker knew me and he smiled.

"Answer my question. Yes, what?" he asked ignoring my question.

"Yes, sir." I answered and he smiled before kissing my forehead.

"Good girl, I don't think I'll have any problems with you." he said lifting me up before he made me sit down completely.

He sat down on the guest room bed with his gun in his lap, watching me. I looked everywhere but at him until I built up the courage to speak again.

"Why are you trying to kill my son?" I asked and he smirked before he chuckled.

"The boss's orders, not mine. I couldn't care less about that kid." he spoke staring at me, noticing my reaction "How old is he anyway?"

"He's only 5." I answered in a soft voice and he nodded "Look, just please don't hurt him. I honestly don't know what you want, but hurting him isn't going to help you."

"I'll tell you what, I'll make sure the kid stays alive if you tell me where the girl is." he said, negotiating with me.

"What girl?" I asked not having a clue who he was talking about, well I kind of did but I wasnt positive "I know a lot of girls, you need to be more specific."

"I don't need to be anything, watch your mouth when you talk to me." he said sternly and I rolled my eyes before his right hand came across my face. I winced in pain, rubbing the throbbing area afterwards with my shoulder "Her name is Becky."

"What do you want with her?" I asked curious to know.

"That doesn't concern you at all, tell me where the girl is and I'll keep that cute little boy of yours safe." he said and I shook my head.

"You're choosing her over your own son? Over your own blood?" he asked before he snorted.

"No." I spoke and he glared at me.

"I don't think I heard you correctly." he said.

"No, sir." I said and he smiled before I heard a loud banging noise as if they were busting down a door.