When He Finds Out

(Narrator's POV)

*Sunday Morning*

Austin: She's still not back.

Robert: I'll tell Hannah to text her and find out where she is.

Austin: Alright, thanks.

Robert: No problem.

*10 Minutes Later*

Robert: Hannah said that Mia won't tell her where she is, but she knows why she ran off though.

Austin: Well why did she run off?

Robert: She said she'd rather tell you in person, because she has something for you.

Austin: Has something for me like what?

Robert: She's going to give you something that will answer your questions and she's going to explain to you why she ran off.

Austin: When is she going to explain this?

*15 minutes later*

Austin: Dude..

Robert: Sorry, I was dealing with Ally.

Robert: But she's going to meet you at Lincoln Rd Mall.

Austin: She's over there? I thought Anna was going to keep her this weekend?

Austin: And alright, I'm leaving out now.

Robert: She was supposed to stay with Anna this weekend, but at the last minute Anna had a "change of plans" and dropped her off at my house instead.

Robert: Alright, she's leaving out. She's taking my car.

Austin: YOU LET HER TAKE YOUR CAR? YOUR FERRARI?

Robert: Yes, lmao.

Austin: You trust her to drive it? Wow this is shocking.

Robert: She knows not to dent or scratch it.

Austin: What if she does?

Robert: I'm gonna beat that ass, that's what.

Robert: Jk, I'd probably be super pissed and not talk to her for a while.

Austin: Damn, lol.

Austin: I'm almost at the mall, where in there did she want to meet?

Robert: Meet her in the food court, she said she'll be sitting over by the Pizza place.

Austin: Ok, I'll ttyl.

Robert: Ok, bye.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

(Austin's POV)

I slid my phone into my pocket and walked up to the entrance of the mall. A few girls noticed who I was and screamed while they rapidly waved. I had a beanie and a hood on so I wouldn't be noticed by too many people. I quickly went down and into the food court to see Hannah sitting at one of the tables.

I went over to her and sat down on the opposite side of the table. She smiled and sat a book onto the table with a lock on it. I knitted my eyebrows together in confusion as to what it was.

"So why did she run off?" I asked.

"Well hello to you too" she giggled.

"Oh sorry. Hi Hannah" I said and she smiled.