Campus

Mia's POV *4 Hours Later*

"Are you ready Austin?" Robert asked him.

We were both about to fight and Robert was our referee. Austin had on his red shorts and was shirtless. Knowing him he probably thinks his chest and abs will distract me. To be honest it does distract me a little, but I have to stay focused.

I had my hair up in a pony tail, I wore a pair of black yoga pants and my pink sports bra. As for my feet, I just had socks on them and so did Austin.

"Oh I'm ready" Austin responded standing in front of me.

"Mia are you ready?" Robert asked turning to me.

"Yeah" I said and he nodded.

"Alright, before we start give each other a kiss." Robert ordered.

Austin walked over to me and caressed my cheek before he quickly attached his lips to mine, slipping his tongue into my mouth before he pulled away.

"That was definitely a good kiss" Robert mumbled and we both giggled.

"Okay can we start now?" Austin asked.

"Hold up" Robert answered "Hannah, whose side are you on, Mia or Austin?"

"Mia" Hannah said.

"Alex?" Robert asked.

"I'm with Austin on this one" Alex spoke.

"Zach?" Robert asked looking down at him on the couch.

"Mia" Zach said and Austin looked at him with a shocked look.

"Really Zach? You're a trader" Austin chuckled.

"That girl is bad as shit" he said in a good way with a small smirk "I know she can do something"

"Yeah yeah yeah" Austin nagged.

"Carter?" Robert asked and he looked up at him from the couch "Who do you pick? Mommy or Daddy?"

"Daddy" Carter said with a smile.

"Alright Ally, what do you think?" he asked her and she just stared at him "Nothing?"

"Dada" she said ignoring his question and squeezing his cheeks making us all giggle at her cuteness.

"Okay, baby girl" Robert said to her and kissed her cheek.

"I pick Austin, so that's three to two" Robert said to us "So to get this started, rules are no kicking, no punching, and no hits below the waist."

"Alright" we agreed in unison.

"For either of you to win you must pin your opponent down for three seconds and their shoulders must be on the floor. If the person's shoulders is not touching the floor, I will not count." he explained.

"Alright" we agreed in unison once again.

"On three, you fight" Robert said "One...Two...Three, Go." he said and Austin tackled me to the floor.

"Damn" Alex said and they all laughed.

*1 Hour Later*

"Austin wins" Robert announced as I sat on the floor highly upset.

Austin's POV

"Baby, you okay?" I asked kneeling down in front of her.

"No" she said and I laughed.

"Don't be a sore loser" I said and she crossed her arms.

"It's not fair, you cheated" she said and I smiled.