Too Deep

Austin's POV *An Hour Later*

"Austin" she whined as she could tell I wasn't paying her any mind.

"Mia, it's not that big of a deal" I said and she frowned.

"What I wrote in there was personal and now he has it. He can do whatever he wants with it and I can't do anything to stop him" she cried and I sighed.

"Baby" I voiced pulling her into my arms "It's going to be okay"

"No it won't, everything is ruined" she said.

"No it isn't, I promise it will get better" I said tilting her chin up and kissing her lips.
She reached up and cupped my cheeks as she returned the kiss. My hands falling from her back and down to her waist as we slowly moved towards the bed. My left hand gripping her waist while my right hand found it's way up her dress.

Once we reached the bed I wrapped my arms around her and laid her out gently before I pulled my shirt over my head. She ran her finger tips down my chest, admiring every muscle along the way.

I placed both of my hands on either side of her body and leaned down pushing my lips to hers once again. She kicked her stilettos off and wrapped her legs around my waist. Her hands finding their way to my back while I left kisses along her jawline and neck. She caressed my head and held me to her as I continued.

I slowly pulled the straps of her dress off of her shoulders, then I pulled both sides down to reveal her black lace bra underneath. I gently bit the top of both of her breasts earning a moan from her. She instantly took control when she flipped us over, positioning herself on top.

She leaned down and pressed her lips to mine while she grinded against the bulge in my pants. Moving back and forth, she deepened the kiss, dipping her tongue into my mouth. Smoothly, my hands came up to her bra strap and I unclasped it with ease.

Her hair dangled down in front of my face before she flipped it to one side. She stared down at me, giving me a long stare while she bit her bottom lip.

I had an urge to bite her lip, but instead I leaned up and pushed my lips back to hers. I scooted towards the edge of the bed and circled my arms around her waist, holding her to me.

"Stand up for me baby" I breathed and she stood up from my lap.

I pulled the dress down from off of her sides allowing it to pool around her feet on the floor. She placed her hands on my shoulders as she stepped out of it. Then, she sat in my lap and began to straddle me once again.

"So what did you want to do that was different?" she asked.

"What do you want to do differently?" I asked reversing the question to her.

"Nothing" she breathed.

"Why nothing?" I asked.

"Because I enjoy all of the things we do now" she explained.

"Is there anything you want to do that we haven't?" I asked and she went into deep thought about it.

"I'll tell you later" she said leaning in so she could reconnect her lips with mine, but I pulled away.

"What?" Mia asked once she noticed my reaction.

"You should tell me now" I said and she smiled.

"No, because it'll ruin our little moment" she said and I giggled.

"I think our little moment is already ruined, but this is important. We need to have a really serious conversation." I said and she exhaled loudly.