Caught Up

(Austin's POV)

"Oh my god" he gasped looking over at us and we instantly pulled apart...

"Mr. Sawyer" I said clearing my throat.

"What was that?" he questioned pointing to us both.

"It doesn't involve you so don't concern yourself with it" I said and Mia looked down at her hands nervously.

"Actually it does, because you're having sexual relations with your assistant" he said "That's against her contract and I damn well know it's against yours"

"I own this company" I snorted and he crossed his arms "You work for me"

"I can overrule your position, because of your voluntary actions towards her" he said looking over to her.

"You can try to do that, but I doubt you'll get far with it" I said and he chuckled.

"Oh trust me, I will" he said to me "But I honestly didn't think you would do such a thing Mia" he said to her.

"I...I...-" she stuttered.

"Cat got your tongue?" he questioned "You don't know what to say now, do you?"

"Sawyer leave her alone" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"No, because I know she feels embarrassed" he said "Now that someone knows her little secret. It all makes sense now, you slept with your boss-"

"I didn't sleep with him" she spoke.

"You had to do something to get this job" he stated throwing his hands in the air to further make his point.

"I didn't do anything" she said.

"Really!?" he yelled "You're a fucking liar"

"Sawyer!" I yelled "Get the hell out of my office"

"No! You're risking your own job over this stupid whore of an assistant you have" he yelled.

"Don't you dare talk about her like that!" I yelled and he stepped to me.

"I can say whatever I want about her" he said angrily "And you're wrong for defending her"

"I'm wrong? Really?" I questioned hoping I heard him incorrectly.

"You and your shitty assistant are wrong!" he yelled before I punched him in the face starting a fight between us two.

"Stop!" Mia yelled pulling at my arm while Sawyer continously threw punches at me. Tumbling across the floor throwing punches back and forth.

I reached down to him grabbing him by his collar, throwing punches left and right. He then pushed me back into my own desk to get me off of him. I weakly stood up grabbing him and throwing him onto the desk punching him in his face. The blood began to run down from his nose and lip.

"Austin, stop!" she yelled and for some odd reason I froze at the sound of her voice.

She pulled me off of him and he threw his last punch. Missing me completely, but hitting her directly in the face.

Instantly she covered her face with her hands and I pressed the button on my desk that alerts the security of this building.

Sawyer saw me press it, so he decided to run off before they got up to the room. I turned to her and she began to cry.

He hit her really hard and I know it probably hurt. I went over to her and she backed away from me.

I pulled her into my arms, but she nudged me off. I attempted to do the same thing, but she shoved me and screamed.