Change

(Robert's POV)

*Flashback*

"Anna is pregnant"

"Oh, umm is it yours?" Hannah asked with a tone of sadness.

"Yes, from what I've been told" I answered to the best of my ability.

"So you cheated on me?" she asked as she sat the bowl of food down onto the bed.

"No, I didn't" I answered.

"You've known me since last year, if she just now turned up pregnant with your baby you had to cheat on me" she yelled and my lips parted for me to speak "And you better not lie to me" she added.

"Alright, it was a little over a month ago, but it didn't mean anything" I explained.

"If it didn't mean anything why did you do it then?" she asked, but before I could speak she spoke again "I can't believe what I'm hearing. I'm just not good enough for you, that's what it is" she screamed.

"Hannah, I'm sorry" I apologized "I had a little too much to drink that night and it happened by accident"

"You're lying to me" she said "You fucking disgust me"

"Oh I do? Yet you're in my bed, eating my food and didn't want me to leave your side for even a second last night" I argued loudly.

"Don't yell at me" she yelled before the tears poured from her eyes "Why didn't you tell me?" she asked after the long moment of silence.

"Because I knew you'd be upset" I said as I grabbed her hand, holding it in mine "Baby, I'm so sorry"

"I don't know whether I should trust you or not" she mumbled "You told me not to keep things from you, but you're keeping things from me"

"I know, but that changes today" I said.

"It doesn't matter whether it changes today or not. If she's pregnant and if that baby is actually yours you need to do the right thing and raise it" she said.

"I'll still be with you Hannah" I responded.

"Yeah, but you're going to raise it with her. I thought you would-" she stopped mid-sentence.

"You thought I would what?" I questioned.

"Nevermind, just forget it" she said looking downward before I grabbed her chin with my index finger and thumb.

"Tell me" I spoke.

"You're having a baby with her, but not-" she paused as she began to cry.

"You wanted to have a baby with me?" I asked and she nodded. I sighed and pulled her into my arms as she began to cry "Hannah, I'm not leaving you because of this baby. I will raise him or her, but I'm not going to lose my girl because of that and maybe one day you can have your own little girl or boy" I said poking her stomach earning a weak smile from her.

"I want to have one with y-" I cut her off.

"Hannah, you're talking kids, but we haven't been together for more than a year. I really didn't plan on having kids until I married someone." I said.

"I don't care about how long we've been together, I love you and I only want to be with you" she admitted and I gave her a small smile.

"Hannah" I breathed "I love you too, but we're moving way too fast"

"Austin and Mia moved really fast" she said.

"Yeah, but Mia and Austin knew each other a little while longer than we've known each other." I said.