Tough Love: Part 1

Austin's POV
(7:04pm)

"Has your nose stopped bleeding yet?" I asked her as I brought the kids out into the living room.

"Yes, but it still hurts though." she answered as I lied Ally down on the couch covering her up with the pink blanket she brought.

"It's going to hurt, you got punched in the nose, Mimi." I told her as I went back into the room to get Carter.

"Well I know, it's not the first time I've been punched in the face." she mentioned and I knew what she was talking about.

"I also have a carpet burn on my back." she told me.

"I'll get the ointment out of the first-aid kit and put some on your back for you to ease the pain." I said lying Carter down on the other couch, covering him up with his blanket covered with little mustaches.

I went over to her and took the bloody tissue from underneath of her nose then out of her hands.

"The kids are going to be up again in a little while, so do you wanna make them something or order room service?" I asked her.

"Probably room service." she answered "And you're supposed to be on bed rest."

"After I get you cleaned up I promise I'll go back to bed, okay?" I negotiated.

"Alright, fine."

Robert's POV

My phone vibrates in my hand as I get yet another message from Hannah, all together that makes ten messages.

I toss the phone onto the passenger seat and pull off in my Ferrari.

I drove for another hour or so getting a few things that I wanted from the store before I finally pulled into her driveway.

I twisted and pulled the keys out of the ignition, then I got out of the car.

Shutting the door behind me, I made my way up the pathway and knocked on the door. I waited for a minute before she finally opened the door.

"Robert" she greeted with a small smile

"Mrs. Miller."

"Where is my daughter?" she asked looking around, then eyeing me.

"She's at home." I answered.

"Is she okay?" she asked.

"Somewhat." I told her honestly.

"Well what happened earlier? You were in such a rush that you barely had time to speak."

"Not to be pushy or anything, but may I come in?" I asked and she nodded opening the door, stepping aside for me to come in.

"Of course." she said to me.

After I came in, I took a seat on the couch and she came in and sat beside me. I folded my hands and looked at her before she spoke.

"So, what happened?" she asked me again.

"She got into a fight with Mia, I wasn't there, but when I did get there I was a little bit over the line when I talked to her; especially when we got home." I admitted and her mother nodded.

"What did they fight about?" she asked after nodding in response to what I said.

"Mia had a fair point about her past, but was wrong for the way she came at her with it. Mia got in her face, Hannah shoved her, and then they ended up fighting." I summed it up.

"I'll give them 24 hours." she said "And Aidan is over there."

"24 hours for?" I asked and she gave me the did you really have to ask that look.