Baby On Board!

(Austin's POV)

We've been in the hospital room for nearly eight hours and I'm growing impatient. To add onto that I'm very tired, because it's 3:35am and we've been here since 9:30pm. 

Mia's currently in labor and she's seven centimeters dilated. They said they want her to be at least nine centimeters before they want her to start pushing. So currently that's what we're waiting for.

I'm seated next to the bed in the chair on my phone. My right hand grasping hers and my left hand holding my phone. Every few seconds she'll squeeze my hand in response to the pain and my hand has gone numb twice.

I'm staring at my phone screen reading what some of my followers on Twitter tweeted me. I saw Mia shift in the bed a few times and I put my phone away, turning to her.

"Baby, you okay?" I asked rubbing my thumb over the back of her hand and she shook her head.

"It hurts" she groused.

"I know just hang in there, okay?" I spoke softly and she gave me an unreadable look in return.

I sat there quietly before I got up and went over to the other side of the bed. Softly I placed my hands on her back and massaged slowly as she began to giggle.

"Does this help?" I asked curiously with a smile.

"Yes" she answered as her phone dinged notifying her that she had a message. Reaching over, she grabbed her phone from out of her purse.

Hannah: Robert broke up with me :(

Mia: What? Why?

Hannah: He said that I was being too clingy and that I didn't give him any time to breathe.

Mia: Well, why have you been so "clingy" lately?

Hannah: Because four months ago Ashton threatened me. He told me to break up with him and I didn't want to. He said he would kill me if I didnt do it. I was trying to tell Robert about that today, but as soon as I mentioned his name he yelled at me. He then pointed out how I always talk about Ashton. So long story short, I lost my boyfriend.

Mia: For starters you shouldn't have waited four months.

Mia: But, I'm in labor so I'm not going to discuss this right now.

Mia: Just come to the hospital, Robert's here.

Hannah: You're in labor!? Why didn't he tell me? Why didn't you tell me? I see how you feel.

Mia: Hannah my whole entire body hurts! Do you think I give a fuck about that right now, just get your ass over here.

Hannah: Geez, okay I'm coming.

Mia: Good and when you get here explain what you told me to Robert.

Hannah: He won't listen.

Mia: Make him listen.