All I Ever Need

Robert's POV *In the Car*

"So how does it feel to be pregnant?" I asked her to break the silence that was filling the car.

"It feels good" she said with a smile "How do you feel about me being pregnant?"

"I'm happy you're pregnant, I'll be honest and say that I didn't think we were ready at first, but now I think otherwise." I explained to her.

"Oh" she said "Okay, well I'm glad to hear that from you"

"Yeah" I said reaching down and grabbing her hand, entwining our fingers together as my other hand guided the wheel.

"Ally" Hannah said looking back at her while she laid in her car seat staring out the window.

"Ahgee" she said and I smiled looking at the road in front of me.

"If he is dada then what am I?" Hannah asked her.

"Mama" she said looking at her.

"Good girl" Hannah said rubbing her belly making Ally smile. After that she went back to holding her teddy bear and looking out the window at the fascinating things that went by.

"She's so adorable" I admitted and Hannah smiled at me.

"I know and she's smart too" Hannah said.

"Yeah for her to be 18 months and to speak the way she does, that's just-" she cut me off.

"Amazing" she finished for me.

"Yes" I agreed glancing over at her.

"I have a question" she said and I smirked.

"Which is?" I asked.

"Do you want to marry me?" she asked and a lump formed in my throat.

"Where did that question come from?" I asked reversing the question back to her.

"I was just curious" she answered.

"Well.." I hesitated "Yes, I want to marry you." I answered her question as her cheeks burned red.

"Eeeeee!!" she screamed leaping on top of me.

"I'm driving! The road! I have to watch the road!" I shouted and she giggled.

"Sorry" she said and I smirked.

"Yeah, I'll deal with you once we get back home." I said glancing over at her.

"What are you going to do?" she asked.

"You'll see" I answered and she bit her bottom lip looking over at me innocently.

Mia's POV

"Are you okay?" Michele asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I said with a small smile.

"Oh okay" she said giving me a smile in return "I just thought I'd ask because it looks like something is bothering you."

"There is" I admitted and she turned her head to one side.

"Do you want to talk about it?" she asked.

"No, it's not really important." I answered and she gave me the same look Austin does when he knows I'm lying.

"Sweetheart, I can guarantee I probably already know what's bothering you." she said and I gave her a confused look.

"Okay, then what's bothering me?" I asked her.

"Him and Becky" she answered.

"How did you-" she cut me off.

"Mia, I can read my son like a book. When something is bothering you it affects him as well. I don't know if you've ever noticed, but it does." she explained "When you're upset, he's upset. When you're happy, he's happy."