Leo was bent over, his hands shifting in the fridge. I raised an eyebrow to myself. Leo was shuffling things in there. I keep saying Leo, I should be calling him by his first name, not his stage name. I usually just call him Oppa to avoid the whole business. 

I cleared my throat. His eyes snapped up. His head hit the top of the fridge, he cursed while soft giggles escaped my mouth. Fustratuon printed onto his features. 

He smiled nervously as he straightened up. He shook his hand through his hair, a nervous smile slipped onto his lips. 

"You're up. " he stated. I leant against the wall, uncomfortable in how I appeared. I crossed my legs. 
"Yeah." I said breathlessly. He looked back to the fridge briefly. He looked back. His smile wavering. 

"I was making us something to eat. " he said awkwardly. "You have one of those top bottom fridges though. " he said and blew out a sigh. "Its a workout. " he said. He rubbed his back. The area between my legs burned softly. I ignored it and slipped on a smile. His back was hurting. 

"Ah, a workout. You sure you're not just old?" I asked. I tilted my head to the side. I felt happy. Am I though? I'm sure I am. 

He scowled. "Don't be smart. " he said. He looked out behind me. "Don't you have practice today?" He asked and I nodded slowly. "Go take a shower. I'll cook." He said and I smiled. 

"Are you sure? You might burn down the kitchen." I said teasingly. His scowl deepened. 

"Do you want to get punished?" He asked, he leant his body against the counter. He crossed his arms over his bare chest. 

I smirked, his hair was a mess. It looked good on him, I guess some part of me liked the idea that his hair ended up that way because of me. That his usually perfect hair was disrupted because of me. 

"Am I getting detention, Senpai?" I asked with a small pout. He scrunched his features together. 

"Go." He said pointing down the hall. "I'm done with you." He added. I chuckled as I walked back down I heard him again, "And take off my shirt!  I don't have any clothes here!" He said a little louder than his usual tone. I ran back. 

"Oppa, if you wanted me to take off my clothes for you, all you had to do was ask. " I said while biting my lip. His jaw dropped. It was okay, Leo made me feel better, it was selfish for accepting his love this way, but if he can make me happy, I want it as soon as possible. And he is making me happy. 

When I came back out, Leo was slightly dressed. He had his shirt on, but a couple of the buttons were sloppy, he didn't care for the hair thing. It was attractive though. 
"This is the first time I see you wearing yellow." He said. I dropped my eyes to my shirt. I usually don't wear yellow, it crashes with my skin tone. 

"Mm. I thought I would wear it today. " I told him and straightened out the hem of my shirt. Its just a gym tee. He nodded and pulled me closer by the hem too. His hand going over mine. My eyes snapped up wide. 
My cheeks flushed. He tried to make a smirk, but it fell when our eyes locked. He dropped his eyes and chuckled softly to himself. My heart was beating out of my chest.