~

We walked in an awkward silence along the beach.

"The stars are beautiful tonight."
His light brown hair glinted in the moonlight. His blue eyes looked down at me kindly.
"I understand." he said arubtly. "After meeting you for a few days, I know that you are a wonderful person- really, but I think you're not the one for me." he said, looking down. "And I know you like Omega."
I looked down. "I'm really sorry-"
"No." he cut off. "I think you would look good with him. He needs you- as much as you need him. Tell him. You're sure he likes you. Why hesitate?"
I bit my lip. "Thank you." he words were hard to force out.
His smile was sad. "He's very lucky. To win your love."
"Oh gods- I'm so-"
"Go. Tell him."
"You're sure you're not a son of Aphrodite?"
his laugh was good to hear. "I'm sure."
I smiled at him. "Goodbye. And thank you."
He nodded. "Good night."
I ran to the infirmary, where Omega always was. Nobody was there, except for Omega. His chest moved up and down softly, comforting me. I sat down on the stool, and held his hand.

"I was really confused." I confessed. "I wanted to love Percy, but after my feelings built up, I didn't know how to love you." I sighed. "Thats why I met that jerk Jacob, and tried to meet Brandon and just left him brokenhearted. But I think I found a way." I smiled and looked down to see his beautiful sea green eyes open.

"I love you."

The silence between was spent admiring each other.
"I won." he said in a hoarse voice.
"I know." I laughed, kissing him on the cheek.
"You're mine now." He said, hugging me close and kissing me lightly everywhere.
Giggling, I half tried to pull away. Gods- it felt so good being loved.
"I'm yours." I agreed. "And you're mine. So don't go anywhere without me."

"I promise." he said, buring his head in my hair. I cuddled close to him, not trying to push my feelings away now.

"I love you."

~

"So you two are dating."

"Yes."
"Yesterday night."
I nodded, and Piper squealed. "Finally!"
"Hey!" she called. "Omega and Annabeth started dating!"
Silena stumbled out of the bathroom, a toothbrush in her mouth. "Really!?"
I nodded, smiling.
Beckendorf stuck his head in the pink dollhouse. "Silena?"
"Charlie! Omega and Annabeth are dating!"
He smiled at me. "Thats great. Congrats."
Omega stuck in his head too, next to Beckendorf. He was in his unmasked form, and a Aphrodite girl dropped her makeup on the floor.
"Whoah." Silena breathed.
He scratched the back of his head. "Uh.... I came for Annabeth..."
Beckendorf frowned. "Who-"
"I'm coming. Is Victor waiting?"
He nodded.
It seemed to dawn on Beckendorf and Silena.
"Commander?"
"Oh. It's the first time seeing me in this form, right?"
Silena nodded slowly, not able to tear her eyes off my boyfriend.

My boyfriend.

"Eyes off Silena." I joked. "He's mine."
"But look at him! He's hot!" She said, half pouting.
"Hey!" Beckendorf said.
"Sorry Charlie." she said, waving her hand.
"Uh.... I never asked, but how old are you?" Beckendorf asked.
He shrugged. "Younger than you by a few years. Same age as Annabeth."
He looked suprised. "You're younger than I thought."
Omega nodded. "Annabeth?"
"Coming!"
I hauled my suitcase out of the cabin.
"Is it okay for you to be outside?"
he rolled his eyes, smiling. "I'm fine."
I snorted. "You look good for a person who died and came back."
"I know." he agreed. "I look awesome."
I laughed and shook my head at him. I saw Victor waiting, arms crossed and talking to Reyna. He smiled, but it dissapeared as quickly as it appeared. Reyna looked dazed.
"Hey."
Victor stared at us loftily. "You're late."
"Sorry."
"You just had to make him go all the way to the Athena cabin."
"Actually, she was at the Aphrodite cabin."
"Oh, so you had to make him go to the Athena cabin and the Aphrodite cabin. I swear you're going to kill him one day."
I scowled. "Well-"
"Victor." Omega cut in. "It's not her fault."
He glared at Omega. "You should atleast try to take care of yourself."
Omega shrugged and dropped a glass ball on the floor, and stepped on it, crushing it. A portal formed about a foot in front of him. He looked at me.
"Ladies first."
I shook my head, smiling. "Okay."
I stepped into the portal and tried to enjoy the swirling feeling now that I had Omega by my side.