Chapter 29

Bellamy POV.

One whole week as gone sence me and Lincoln told the girls about the really big surprise. Everybody are so excited about moving to Albuquerque. I can't even belive that we are going to do that. We had now finished packing all our stuff. A truck had taken all our stuff to our new home. Three days ago we were at the house. The house are really big and amazing. It's five hours driving to Albuquerque from this city. Octavia and Lincoln were already on their way to the new house. Me and Clarke had some small thing to take care off before we drive to our new home.

-Are you ready to do this princess?
-Yeah, as long as you are with me. She said and gaved me a gentle kiss on my cheek.
-So am I. I mean that I'm ready to move as long as we are doing this together.

We jumped into the car and was on our way to our new home. To a new city, there we can start a new and fresh life together. Our little babies are coming really soon. There is just four month left. It seems so long. But it's actually not. Clarke called Octavia and told them that we are on our way now. This is going to me totally amazing. Me, Clarke and the babies. And of course Octavia and Lincoln. The house has three levels. We decided that the third level in the house should be mine and Clarke's. The second are going to be Octavia and Lincoln's. This time when we are moving I accepted that Octavia and Lincoln could share a room together if they want. Octavia got so happy. The kitchen, living room and other rooms like that are on the first level.

We didn't say anything for a long time. Clarke just sat in the car listening to music on the radio, meanwhile I looked on the road because I was the one that drove the car. I thought about this year. How everything had started good, then it become like a roller coaster and at last, I'm sitting here in the car with Clarke Griffin, the love of my life. We are going to start a new life together and I'm going to be a father.

Clarke turned around so I could look into those beautiful eyes. I took her hand and she gaved me a kiss on my cheek.
-I love you princess. I said and she smiled
-I love you Bell.